[3.13] Devon's Impale Barrage-RoA/TS/SA Deadeye | All content viable | 3.5mil+ DPS

I have a question about the build
I've been a fan of Tornado Shot since the day of Bleed/Poison TS back in 2.3/2.4
Is replacing RoA and Maim with TS/GMP viable for clearing? Or maybe even add 1/2 more Volley Fire jewel and use Barrage for clearing as well as single target damage?
"
Taroto wrote:
could u give examples about good watchers eye for this build?

There is in PoB.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
vayneteran wrote:
I've been a fan of Tornado Shot since the day of Bleed/Poison TS back in 2.3/2.4
Is replacing RoA and Maim with TS/GMP viable for clearing? Or maybe even add 1/2 more Volley Fire jewel and use Barrage for clearing as well as single target damage?

I know that you could use Barrage for clearing with one Volley fire. That's fine.
TS I've never played but I'm pretty sure it would be fine as well.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
devon752 wrote:
"
vayneteran wrote:

I know that you could use Barrage for clearing with one Volley fire. That's fine.

Yep I'm gonna drop the Volley Fire to use Barrage for single target only.
PoB says TS dps is around 400k - enough for clearing I guess. Don't know if PoB factored in TS secondary projectiles though.
"
vayneteran wrote:
"
devon752 wrote:
"
vayneteran wrote:

Yep I'm gonna drop the Volley Fire to use Barrage for single target only.
PoB says TS dps is around 400k - enough for clearing I guess. Don't know if PoB factored in TS secondary projectiles though.

It most likely doesn't calculate that.
Got tired of flicker strike, decided I've never played a viable bow build, and found this.

Since I don't have tons of currency, should I prioritize a 6L Lioneye's and a 5L Arborix, or a 5L Lioneye's and a 6L Arborix? (I have a pair of Jeweler's Touches in my stash, so a 5L is whatever a 1S cost.)
"
Z1zman wrote:
Got tired of flicker strike, decided I've never played a viable bow build, and found this.

Since I don't have tons of currency, should I prioritize a 6L Lioneye's and a 5L Arborix, or a 5L Lioneye's and a 6L Arborix? (I have a pair of Jeweler's Touches in my stash, so a 5L is whatever a 1S cost.)

Lioneye's 6L is better since you will Link your barrage there. Barrage = easier bosses. A 5L Rain of Arrows Arborix should be enough for clearing most of the maps. Worst case scenario, use a Volley gem for your Barrage and clear with that since it will be a 6L :)
Last edited by devon752 on Apr 13, 2020, 11:35:24 AM
Apparently leveling with a Silverbranch to 36 for the prophecy (Silverbough has a level requirement of 36) is painful. Like, really painful with full twink gear. 3 shots to kill white mob, 5-7 to kill blue, and a million to kill rare/unique. Made it to 30, 6 more to go :((
"
vayneteran wrote:
Apparently leveling with a Silverbranch to 36 for the prophecy (Silverbough has a level requirement of 36) is painful. Like, really painful with full twink gear. 3 shots to kill white mob, 5-7 to kill blue, and a million to kill rare/unique. Made it to 30, 6 more to go :((

Why not buy a new bow lol?
I'm having some trouble with the build. Mind if you look at my POB?

POB: https://pastebin.com/BMFU7B4g

Currently level 73 and I sometimes get one shot in t8 maps. Most of the time I have to spam RoA 3-4 times to kill packs. Not sure what I should be aiming for next. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
Last edited by Ceclies on Apr 20, 2020, 4:53:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info