[Xbox One] 3.9.2b Follow Up Patch Notes

Still having to change my filter settings every time I start up lol.
The patch is currently running smoothly and works great. only issue thus far is that the warlord influenced items are now showing up as white blocks. hope this gets fixed but nothing i cant live with for the time being.
I have to change my filter settings as well. It used to be where I could click start, then hover over options, and that would fix it. Now I have to click options and scroll all the way to the bottom, change the filter, then change it back to my original filter.

It's pretty annoying.
Also, I'm missing an organ part on my metamorph with 0 zero monsters remaining.... It just so happens to be the highest "tier" (most left piece) so guess my loot won't be as good. Stinks.
I love how GGG breaks things to the point where they're playable, and then they release a "patch" that basically just brings it back to the state of the game before they fucked everything up, and people praise them for it.... the game is still broken in many aspects. Having to reset the loot filter everytime you load the game. cassie is still fucked up. Sirus fight is now different for the third patch in a row. Still pixelated when loading and logging in.

Better luck next league when we go through the same shit again for the first half of the league.
I cant spawn any conqueros and casita events dont finish
"
I love how GGG breaks things to the point where they're playable, and then they release a "patch" that basically just brings it back to the state of the game before they fucked everything up, and people praise them for it.... the game is still broken in many aspects. Having to reset the loot filter everytime you load the game. cassie is still fucked up. Sirus fight is now different for the third patch in a row. Still pixelated when loading and logging in.

Better luck next league when we go through the same shit again for the first half of the league.

+1
Just one question: Why is there an option to play with 6 (SIX!) people when playing even with only one person make the game a slideshow? I never tested it with 6 people but with 4 and it was unplayable.
Imagine the reactions when EA would Release a game like this...you guys nget way to mich credit just for trying. But be aware GGG your credit is not endless. Do it better it was my last League i play.
Last edited by Hurrai KKnD on Jan 22, 2020, 2:27:23 AM
I logged on this site to say when I downloaded the 1.61GB patch to fix the crashes 3.9.2b caused for Xbox, which did fix the crashs, I had to redownload the game because it was locking up at the main menu.

Once it redownloaded, I was able to play, and played for two hours, then signed off for the night.

Today however (01/22/'20), the stability of the game is the worst I've ever seen on Path of Exile since the day I first played (2017).

The music is constantly looping, and glitching out. I loaded up my character only to be on the loading screen for approximately 5 mins, then it bumped me back to the main menu. Picked my character again, and boom, dashboarded.

Loaded the game again, I get a message saying "This game took to long to load". Tried again, instantly dashboarded. Tried one more time, picked my character, loading screen for 1 min, then boom, dashboarded, again.

I hard reseted the Xbox (One X), then deleted and reinstalled the game again. Then, I made a brand new character named "Test_then_delete". As soon as I loaded up the new character I got dashboarded. Loaded the game again, then picked the same character. This time the loading screen came up, as the music kept looping, I can hear the waves of the beach trying to load in (it was very glitchy sounding) and then it booted me to the main menu.

While this update did fix the crashes for 3.9.2b, it came with another major problem to the point that I cannot load my character and play at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info