[3.12] Mana guardian Icestorm ~ Max Block/Spellblock UPDATED FOR HEIST

"
Can just plug in skyforth for stun immunity tbh

You could, but picking up unwavering stance just requires three extra points from the current pathing on the new 3.11 tree. Skyforth does have some substantial benefits, particularly the reduced mana reserved, which would allow you to free up some other nodes. But it also doesn't have any INT and has low energy shield, and you give up the opportunity to get freeze immunity on boots as well. Maybe I'm just a bad player (well, not maybe--I definitely am) but I like to get immunity to all of the major ailments for the endgame.

I'll probably run a memory vault, non-crit version of this build this league, which should give me a bunch of extra ES and armor, but obviously at the cost of DPS. I imagine cluster jewels will be more viable for non-crit versions of the build, so I'll play with those if they are plentiful. In particular, I'm curious if large jewels with base cold damage or spell damage and large INT rolls per node are useful.
"
Can just plug in skyforth for stun immunity tbh

You could, but picking up unwavering stance just requires three extra points from the current pathing on the new 3.11 tree. Skyforth does have some substantial benefits, particularly the reduced mana reserved, which would allow you to free up some other nodes. But it also doesn't have any INT and has low energy shield, and you give up the opportunity to get freeze immunity on boots as well. Maybe I'm just a bad player (well, not maybe--I definitely am) but I like to get immunity to all of the major ailments for the endgame.

I'll probably run a memory vault, non-crit version of this build this league, which should give me a bunch of extra ES and armor, but obviously at the cost of DPS. I imagine cluster jewels will be more viable for non-crit versions of the build, so I'll play with those if they are plentiful. In particular, I'm curious if large jewels with base cold damage or spell damage and large INT rolls per node are useful.
Or would someone mind exporting the tree for me pleasE ?

I have uninstalled / reinstalled PoB and it still wont load
"
Genoshan wrote:
Or would someone mind exporting the tree for me pleasE ?

I have uninstalled / reinstalled PoB and it still wont load

Yeah I'm getting a weird error with the tree with no pending update to magically fix it
Gonna post a new link to the guide in a moment to see if it fixes it.
"
https://pastebin.com/5y3QvR5v

What am I doing wrong? Any advise guys? I'm struggling clearing tier 1 maps.
Last edited by WildThangPack on Jun 21, 2020, 11:50:39 PM
"
WildThangPack wrote:
"
https://pastebin.com/5y3QvR5v

What am I doing wrong? Any advise guys? I'm struggling clearing tier 1 maps.

You might be missing some health bro.

EDIT: Clarification, import his path of building (fork-version) and look at his different stages, you seem to jumping all over the place in where to put your skill-tree points.
Last edited by Chimeling on Jun 22, 2020, 1:30:33 AM
Im confused how does this build get 5 allies for the onslaught buff? Radiant Crusade? Feels like a huge waste what am i missing?
Anyone else experiencing Desync issues with cyclone when stunned?

It seems super finnicky, teleporting around multiple times per map. Think Unwavering might be necessary just for QoL.
"
Think Unwavering might be necessary just for QoL.

I'm definitely running unwavering stance. It's only three points (including the keystone itself) from the main tree now. I think stun immunity is almost mandatory for this build, and this seems like the easiest way to get it without giving up too much (i.e. an amulet, boot, or ring slot).

"
Im confused how does this build get 5 allies for the onslaught buff? Radiant Crusade? Feels like a huge waste what am i missing?

Have they fixed the skitterbots not counting as allies bug? If that's the case, you could pretty easily get two skitterbots, two spectres, and a golem. Otherwise, it might be tough. The 20% all resistance is nothing to sneeze at though, since it means you can replace a T1 resistance suffix with intelligence, but it's debatable whether this is better than Bastion of Hope.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info