What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Four

Nothing about full ignite immunity on maps, that's disappointing.
uWu
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2713967/page/1

plz fix this issue!
"
thekanzentai3 wrote:
"
BlackFlame wrote:
How about fixing the damn meta ? Remove the element resist from every boss so we can play more than 4 builds . This is outrageous . You literary have to play 4-5 builds or you cannot do higher maps than Tier 12 bosses + metamorphs.

Shaper and uber elder with an elemental build without going 30ex invesment its a suicide joke.

if you dont want players to quit faster than the blight league fix the damn resist so people can have fun with any elemental skill without forcing them to play a meta garbage build . Ty ( i know im a filthy burnout summoner ) KEKW

THIS is exaclty how i (and a lot of friends/guild mates) feel, and in my opnion is the most important thing to look. A LOT of builds are "unplayabe" without sinking tons of currency...Calling this a bow league is such a sick joke, try to play a ranger from the scratch and see the skill dealing zdps in act 3 is such a deal breaker for many people, especially casuals

thats just what l mean ggg just destroying players freedom and pushing them to meta builds and pushing to players how ggg want thats really epic dramatic say bow league nerf point blank BUFF MONSTERS LİFE ARMOR RESİS and make boss league with lags bugs tons of problems make 1 shot meta with headhunter carrot meta ? ........ really that game gonna be meta leagues for meta mtx leagues ?????????????
You advertised the new atlas as giving the players more control, when in fact it has taken away an incredibly important element of control that we had previously; The ability to BLOCK individual unwanted maps from dropping, including those adjacent to the map we're running. There are only a tiny amount of maps in the new atlas that can be set up to be alone on their tier, and even with that setup, we have no way to prevent their adjacent maps from dropping if they're not at the top of their region's tier range.

This new atlas has completely killed any diversity and player choice with regard to which maps players may choose to run. You need to address this, or you're alienating every player that loves to run a small selection of their favorite maps through clever atlas manipulation.

In short we need tools that allow us to do this: Block an individual unwanted map from ever dropping, even if that map is adjacent to the map we're currently running. This tool needs to be unlimited, so that players can completely customize the atlas to their liking.

The tradeoff can be something like Awakening bonus being suspended(not permanently removed) for the maps that are affected by this tool. We'd also give up some Awakening level if we wanted to run lower tier maps.
"
Please stop using a obsolete OS that isn't even supported anymore for no reason but tech illiteracy and stubbornness.

What? Sorry if I don't like having no control of whethere to accept a bugridden POS update that breaks half the settings on my computer, uninstalls half my steam library, changes mouse and keyboard settings to original, rathe than having the set A LOT gd faster. Specifically, faster than what is even gd allowed in their normal place to change these settings...I went to the registry to change them to reasonable levels. It took me about an hour to getting a good setup...only to have them changed 3 gd times without asking or telling that they changed registry keys.

How about you get off your pedestal before I kick it the hell out from under your feet.
The game keeps going downhill since 3/4 leagues.

You just left the game in a dire state for 2 weeks without any communication on how you intended to fix it.

Such a shame really.

People have been complaining about a lot more than what you listed there and in the mean time all you did was release new mtx and other useless news posts.

Gotta milk us til we're dry I suppose :)
Last edited by HornyPhazon on Jan 7, 2020, 12:30:09 AM
"
No mention of Sirus fight issues? This is literally insulting.

what Sirus fight? but hey
"
We'll continue to monitor your feedback and develop patches with fixes and improvements. Thank you for your feedback!

Savour these moments, for they may never return.
I like how they mention a bigger patch will be coming but cannot do more than literally toss out a meaningless throwaway half-sentence to acknowledge this. Not even some token corporate boilerplate like "We understand a lot of players are frustrated".

GGG's just so hilariously tone deaf on the appropriate responses here. It's goddamned amateur hour just like everything else.
Last edited by FramFramson on Jan 7, 2020, 12:36:38 AM
What about the Ivory Temple Body Armour 3D model?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info