Happy New Year! A 2019 retrospective

Happy New Year !
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Happy new year ! ^^
Thanks <3
You failed to mention that you don't play your own game:
- everything is out of balance
- build variety is dead
- path of dork souls
- loads of bugs

And you also failed to mention how you managed to piss off a large junk of a loyal playerbase.

Happy 2020.
"

We set a record number of players online (224,000 on our server alone).
Around 8.7 million players played Path of Exile on our international realm this year.

what does it mean "our server alone" and "international realm" what's the difference here?

if its 224k per server and there are about 10-15 of them, is it usually like 1M players online?
Happy New Year!!!
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
i believe they don't have direct control of the chinese poe servers
All my LOVE to you.
Happy new year GGG
Happy New Year! I am so ready for POE2
Today, Wraeclast offers me a new life, written not by birth, nor family, nor society.
"
loomysh wrote:
what does it mean "our server alone" and "international realm" what's the difference here?

if its 224k per server and there are about 10-15 of them, is it usually like 1M players online?

In this case, both are effectively referring to the exact same thing: the PoE servers operated by GGG, rather than those operated by Tencent.

In this scope, there's functionally two different PoEs: PoE International, and PoE China. (technically PoE Xbox and PoE PS4 are two more realms, for a total of four, but for these situations they're lumped in with PoE International, which is PC)

224k was the peak (non-China) simultaneous player count, and not a "usual" figure. The 8.7M represents the TOTAL number of (Non-China) accounts that logged in at least once, ever, during 2019.

Naturally, both the 224k and 8.7M figures would include any and all bots in (non-China) PoE, as well.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Jan 1, 2020, 6:39:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info