[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Geofri's Crest is the only unique that can be chanced from Great Crowns, so it's not that out of reach for SSF
Looking forward to. Crit holy relic build for 3.19. gl
New Dialla's Malefaction seems pretty nice to work with Divergent Holy Relic + Empower + Enhance

New Dialla's:
Gems Socketed in Green Sockets have +30% to Quality
Gems Socketed in Red Sockets have +2 to Level

Divergent Holy Relic: 20% gem + 30% Dialla's + 32% from lvl5 Enhance = 0.165 CD = 6.06 max cast/second

+2 to Empower, Enhance, Awakened Minion Dmg

+30% Qual to other supports

Can be Double Corrupted for +1 All Socketed and +2 AoE Socketed

----------------------------------------------------------

Can't use wand for Cyclone, best would be:
Scepter: +1 All Spell - Essence Inc Minion Damage
New Shield: +1 All Minion

Got +10 level to Holy Relic in PoB with this setup

PoB with this setup + crit: https://pobb.in/RPhPtgEHZ63Q
* Spirit Offering in Configs since PoB did not update it
Last edited by BeeaK on Aug 15, 2022, 4:35:46 PM
That seems like a lot of investment for pretty much similar dps to what you'd get with a regular setup. That chest is probably never gonna exist in league unless you farm the temples yourself and pray to the rng gods. As weird as it seems, the gem doesn't have AoE tag but I guess you can go for +2 minions now.

How do you get so much life regen tho?
"
Samodin wrote:
That seems like a lot of investment for pretty much similar dps to what you'd get with a regular setup. That chest is probably never gonna exist in league unless you farm the temples yourself and pray to the rng gods. As weird as it seems, the gem doesn't have AoE tag but I guess you can go for +2 minions now.

About the chest, it will allow many other Quality+level focused builds so I really think it will be kind of looked at, and a single corrupted +1 is already good

Sure it is a lot of investment, just wanted to try raising DPS (on a non aura focused way), it's actually about 2x (100% more) with only the +1 corrupted implicit

"
Samodin wrote:
How do you get so much life regen tho?

It's basically the same as the original build, only tweek is checked Holy Relic regen aura

Aren't you looking at the minion regen/leech?
Last edited by BeeaK on Aug 16, 2022, 12:06:43 AM
Could be the first league where poison relic occultist could be a thing:

Pro:

-Minion malus to poison gone
-new "the covenant" armor with lvl 29 added Chaos
-buffed added damage coefficient
-possibility to add permanent unholy strength

Contra:

-Character might be too squishy
-relics might be too squishy with the covenant + united in dream due to low gem level

Still planning to start as Champion, but could be a fun mapper later into the league.
When I remove the ''Summoned Holy Relics have 20% reduced Cooldown Recovery Rate'' from the helm in PoB, it doesn't change the Trigger rate.

It kinda makes me worried that trigger rate is fucked in PoB and that all my attack speed calculations are wrong :/
"
Samodin wrote:
When I remove the ''Summoned Holy Relics have 20% reduced Cooldown Recovery Rate'' from the helm in PoB, it doesn't change the Trigger rate.

It kinda makes me worried that trigger rate is fucked in PoB and that all my attack speed calculations are wrong :/

Primarily it would chance Skill Cooldown. Trigger Rate depends on Cyclone attack speed (or Static Strike beam frequency) too, it could be a coincidence that for the 2 different Cooldowns you had the same Trigger Rate.

At least here it updated once I removed the line
I meant skill cooldown, not trigger rate.
It changes when I add quality to the gem but not when I remove the helmet mod.

Weird that it works for you...
"
Nephalon wrote:
Could be the first league where poison relic occultist could be a thing:

Pro:

-Minion malus to poison gone
-new "the covenant" armor with lvl 29 added Chaos
-buffed added damage coefficient
-possibility to add permanent unholy strength

Contra:

-Character might be too squishy
-relics might be too squishy with the covenant + united in dream due to low gem level

Still planning to start as Champion, but could be a fun mapper later into the league.

I do like that idea, that chest gives 377 to 565 added chaos damage at that level.
Unless my math is wrong, that's 942.5 to 1412.5 added base damage when you factor in the 250% damage effectiveness, which is pretty huge considering the holy relic's base damage at level 20 is 1496 to 2243. its like adding 50% extra chaos damage.
Even without making it poison based that damage is a sizable bump, plus the chest has 10% increased max life so you aren't actually sacrificing that much survivability.

The main downside would be not being able to run holy relic in your weapon to benefit from the socketed gem level mods, which I doubt add 50% to the damage anyway

EDIT: I just realised, that would also free up the weapon so you could in theory then run 1H and shield for extra survivability, so it may still be worth it

EDIT 2: I just checked PoB, at least on Guardian this equates to about a 50% loss in damage, so probably not wise unless you've got a few extra things lined up for it.
They haven't made enough passives available yet for a minion DoT build to function well enough to match traditional minion builds
Last edited by Barburosity on Aug 16, 2022, 5:49:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info