3.9| Stress-Free PoE - TRIGGER HAPPY |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

Hey All,

I am loving this build so far it got me up until t10 tier without no investment and just with the item drops. I have invested a bit more and now I am able to do t13-14 tier with the right mods. I was wondering what can i improve more .

Thanks for the feedbacks.
"
Higorjf wrote:
Hello!
I'm a big fan of your work. I tried the RF build on the PC and now I'm using this one on PS4 and I'm just loving it!
Can i ask for a small QoL in your next builds? If it's not too much to ask.
I read the whole thread but mostly use the skill tree print on my Cell phone, playing on the console it's the yease way.
Could you add colors to the names of the gems and the ascendency order you recommended in that print in the future?

Thanks so much for sharing your builds with the community and Sorry for The bad english.
Hey Higorjf!

That's very kind of you! I really appreciate the time you took to be so encouraging. It means a lot and I'm glad I can help you enjoy PoE :). Thanks for the feedback!

In regards to your QoL suggestion, are you referring to the Picture of the Passive Tree I printed that has the Skills listed on the side? The picture under "SHUT UP Wrecker! I JUST WANT TO PLAY!"? If so, that's a good idea. I was using Google Keep for the text (which can't change text colour). But I could probably use Google Docs to do the same thing and add the Ascendancies too. Those are good ideas.

Thanks for the great feedback and let me know if you have any other suggestions.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
"anything you want!"

I don't think this guy knows what min/max means
Hey DamageIncorporated,

And here I thought after last league, you may have changed. Oh well, one can hope. The door is always open.

I make my builds to be able to accommodate SSF. In SSF, you don't choose what drops. So min/max'ing happens AFTER something drops, not before.

If you're nervous about spending your hard-earned currency on crafting or trade, feel free to post and ask questions. There are a lot of helpful people that follow my threads and I'm sure they'd be happy to help you min/max your SSF character.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
AeternusVale wrote:
Hey All,

I am loving this build so far it got me up until t10 tier without no investment and just with the item drops. I have invested a bit more and now I am able to do t13-14 tier with the right mods. I was wondering what can i improve more .

Thanks for the feedbacks.
Hey AeternusVale!

I'm glad you're loving the build! You've made some great modifications and things look really good. It's hard for me to comment on your gear as you seem to have the focus on Lacerate and Bleed which of course is different from the guide. It looks like you know what you're doing! The only thing I think your build needs (besides higher life rolls...but that's what everyone strives for) is a flat physical damage roll on your weapon. Your weapon is really awesome but it's lacking the flat physical damage. I know it's PoE so this stuff is impossible, but if your Bonus to quality was replaced with "Adds 15 to 28 physical damage" you'd increase your DPS like crazy.

I like your set up a lot. Since I don't know the value of those uniques to you, I think it looks fantastic! Especially if you're doing the highest tier maps with ease. You've built well. Good job!

And thanks again for you kind words :).

Annnnnd

"
"
"anything you want!"

I don't think this guy knows what min/max means
Hey DamageIncorporated,

And here I thought after last league, you may have changed. Oh well, one can hope. The door is always open.

I make my builds to be able to accommodate SSF. In SSF, you don't choose what drops. So min/max'ing happens AFTER something drops, not before.

If you're nervous about spending your hard-earned currency on crafting or trade, feel free to post and ask questions. There are a lot of helpful people that follow my threads and I'm sure they'd be happy to help you min/max your SSF character.

I don't need to ask you questions man, thanks I'm good lol.

It's one thing to be all about SSF, but every single " build" you publish is all " use anything you want!"....it's not exactly helpful as far as min maxing, which IMO is exactly what this genre is about.
Now, I'd appreciate if you'd stop making out like I've trolled you 20 times when in fact I've commented a whopping 3 times.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 19, 2020, 2:57:42 PM
"
"
Higorjf wrote:
Hello!
I'm a big fan of your work. I tried the RF build on the PC and now I'm using this one on PS4 and I'm just loving it!
Can i ask for a small QoL in your next builds? If it's not too much to ask.
I read the whole thread but mostly use the skill tree print on my Cell phone, playing on the console it's the yease way.
Could you add colors to the names of the gems and the ascendency order you recommended in that print in the future?

Thanks so much for sharing your builds with the community and Sorry for The bad english.
Hey Higorjf!

That's very kind of you! I really appreciate the time you took to be so encouraging. It means a lot and I'm glad I can help you enjoy PoE :). Thanks for the feedback!

In regards to your QoL suggestion, are you referring to the Picture of the Passive Tree I printed that has the Skills listed on the side? The picture under "SHUT UP Wrecker! I JUST WANT TO PLAY!"? If so, that's a good idea. I was using Google Keep for the text (which can't change text colour). But I could probably use Google Docs to do the same thing and add the Ascendancies too. Those are good ideas.

Thanks for the great feedback and let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Hi!
exactly, that image!
It is my quick guide (on the Cell phone) When I'm playing on PS4.

If it takes a lot of work or changes the way it is done, don't worry about it. It is just a whim that can be ignored.
"
I don't need to ask you questions man, thanks I'm good lol.

It's one thing to be all about SSF, but every single " build" you publish is all " use anything you want!"....it's not exactly helpful as far as min maxing, which IMO is exactly what this genre is about.
Now, I'd appreciate if you'd stop making out like I've trolled you 20 times when in fact I've commented a whopping 3 times.
Right under...I mean it's RIGHT under the "anything you want", is a list of things to look for people that don't know which mods to look for. The rest of the 49'000 characters in the guide are also to help people be efficient in the game.

[Removed by Support] Like I've said many times, if you actually want to talk about PoE, you're welcome to PM me. If my "Door is always open" comment is annoying to you, it's because you've trolled me way more than 3 times.

This is a game where people like to play their way...and there are an infinite amount of ways to play efficiently. I'm pretty sure, every Sirus kill hasn't gone through your permission books. If you want to help people, post. If you want to help improve the guide, post. If you want to brag about how big your pedestal is, make your own thread. It'd go under Community Showcase.

Annnnnd

Last edited by Allen_GGG on Jan 27, 2020, 3:44:30 AM
"
Higorjf wrote:
Hi!
exactly, that image!
It is my quick guide (on the Cell phone) When I'm playing on PS4.

If it takes a lot of work or changes the way it is done, don't worry about it. It is just a whim that can be ignored.
Hey Higorjf!

Ya, I think that's something I can do. I'll see if a different program works well for that. I use the same image when I'm playing on console too. It shouldn't be too much work. I'll make a note to try it out for 3.10.

Great suggestion!

Annnnnd

Thank you Wrecker. You have done an amazing job.

I am fairly new to the game but this build reminds me of D3's Thorny Crusader. So I simply had to play it.

The start was a bit rough, but once you have access to all the gems and make your way through the tree it really starts to shine.

Fortunately I found a few decent rares / uniques that seem to support the playstyle very well. Also thanks to XxD33P DiShxX and Quicksilver112 for their suggestions.

The only issue - I don't want to call it a problem - is that boss fights take a while. Will that improve once I have run the final labyrinth? So far I was unlucky and am still missing the last trial. What would be a good lab enchant?

I am looking at expanding the tree towards Sentinel and the elemental resist / block nodes above it. That could potentially free up crafted mods so I can add chaos resist or more life.

Keep up the good work.
Last edited by Hermetus2K on Jan 21, 2020, 2:39:14 PM
Just my post-weekend update. Still moving forward at level 87 after a lot of mining this weekend and some mapping. I'm at 7 watchstones and I have Drox influencing a map region and ready to spawn after 1 more map.

Highlights, thoughts and questions.

1. Found my first elder-influenced item in a map. I'm not sure how I can get Elder to spawn, I'm guessing it will happen in higher-tiered maps. I'm currently running T7-T8 area (I'm SSF and going slow, no rush, so I'm not trying to push higher. I haven't had much problem with T7 yellow (alchemy modded) maps.

2. I've experimented with adding map fragments and Vaal orbs on maps to up the quantity and I like it. Lots of good currency and stuff dropping and bigger packs. No issues yet. Got my first 8 mod map this way and had another bump up a tier. Cool.

3. Found my first Divine Vessel! Which boss should I go after? I use recommended Pantheon skills unless I'm running a lab. Which give the most bang for the buck? I'm thinking Ancient Architect, but would love any recommendations.

4. Mining: I finally got into some hidden nodes and can see that this mode is definitely nice and I like it. I've raised my darkness resistance and light radius and other mods for flares and I've begun finding fossils and resonators and have some juicy looking nodes hovering between 35 and 50. I'll be doing more delving this week.

5. I upgraded a ring and gloves to better items and I ran a merciless lab to get a glove enchantment. I got Decree of Thunder, which seems a bit underwhelming. I may have to try again.

6. New ring: I didn't get any life on this ring, but I needed lightning resist and it had physical damage mod and I went with %damage increase craft instead of life to boost my dps.

7. I also added these gloves and went with attack speed to boost DPS I haven't had as many life issues as I have wanted to speed up boss clearing and these two changes helped a lot:

8. Annoint and new boots: I also found some oils from a metamorph and annointed my amulet with Quickstep to get movement and attack speed as I had to sacrifice movement speed on my most recent boots where I got a nice 100+ life roll.

9. I'm at 11 challenges and I'm banking on hitting level 90 for the 12th or I can do the one that has map mods. I can use a scarab (I found a couple, including one that adds 50% uniques) and a sextant. I haven't experimented with sextants yet, but I plan to now that I'm doing mostly yellow maps.

Thanks again Wrecker. I'm really having a blast with this build. It's so satisfying to leap slam into a huge pack and have most of them kill themselves via my trigger skills and the mop up and leap again. Very fast and easy game play that allows me to focus on using flasks as necessary.

I'm still looking for that 6-linked armor. I found a 6-linked axe that I can use on a different build.

I think it speaks to the value and strength of the build that I can get this far on junk I've found while only using a 5-link armor. Most of my skill gems are level 19, so I'm looking forward to switching over to 20% quality gems soon. I found 9% quality reckoning that I switched into and moved my level 19 to the 2nd weapon set to get to 20.

Anyway, thanks again and happy hunting everyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info