[3.9](Updated) Durimon's Purifying Flame Miner, Starter, Extremely Cheap and Crazy Damage

"
reciprocate wrote:
"
PunkSviin wrote:
You can watch my build atm. I went CI and dident invest much att al.
Curenlty level 77 and at 6k ES and melts everything. Feel smoth!
Curently aiming to get Machina Mits gloves. Any idéas what i should change?
Got infernal mantle with good roll and 6 link for like 25c.

my gear

Just change that sapphire ring, it got life rather than ES. But you're pretty much on the right track for an ES CI version, can also try to change ur Xoph's anointment to something else when you get the proper oils necessary.

Yeah will do that. Ring are from when i was life and needed str.
Anointment was on the amulet when i bouoght it, will go for Tranquility anointment i think.
the PoB is full of weird skills:

1. Why run skitterbots with internal legion? The 30% multiplier is no joke :/

2. Why run CWDT - IC? The 25% DR isn't going to do much, shouldn't steelskin be better?

3. What's the point of the 2nd CWDT setup? Shouldn't just SB - COH - Flammability be sufficient?

I'm thinking of using CWDT - Flammability - WoC - Steelskin for the setup instead, but that would free up a 4L, not sure what to do with it... maybe another CWDT setup?

Perhaps CWDT - Cold Snap - Frost bomb - something? Or maybe a golem setup e.g. Ice golem for the crit chance or Chaos for the phys dmg reduction? E.g. Golem - Culling Strike - Minion life - Faster attacks
Edit: not sure why i double posted
Last edited by spectrearc on Dec 21, 2019, 10:22:28 PM

What do you think? Im still missing the herald of ash buff from the ring but it's not cheap for me yet, im farming for it.

And Im using Fireball for clearing.

Also can you take a look at my tree?
Last edited by MiguelFg on Dec 22, 2019, 1:10:38 AM
Anyone knows if there any reason to go for 30% quality tremor? I have one in stash, but i don't think it gives anything, right? At least for this build.
it help u make 6 Link easier
"
pozila wrote:

hmm? how? lol.

This is my gear atm. Insta-phasing just about everything, including T16 boss exiles. I need to upgrade some items like boots/gloves/belt/Shield, but so far so good. I also have the fire pen Watcher's Eye. Love the build my dude!
"
Xiipher wrote:

This is my gear atm. Insta-phasing just about everything, including T16 boss exiles. I need to upgrade some items like boots/gloves/belt/Shield, but so far so good. I also have the fire pen Watcher's Eye. Love the build my dude!

How could u earn so much money for buying all these items, man...lol Very nice!
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
pozila wrote:

hmm? how? lol.

I guess you didn't spend much time on the crafting side of things. Weapons and armor with higher quality (past 20% generally) has an increased chance of getting to maximum number of links with fusings. It's still pretty RNG based in the end, though enough people have gotten better results with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info