3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

"
The thing about Sirus last phase is you dont need to know where he is when circle of illusions form. Just move and before he says last word in the sentence make a leap.
It's not that hard when you figure it out.
Transcendent flesh is not that worth because it also gimps your life recovery now. Invest those points better.

ps
One Mob Mentality is enough...

It isn't the circle of illusions that gets me, that I dodge fine. It is the main beam that he now sends in an arc that gets me from off screen.
"
xkuzanx wrote:

It isn't the circle of illusions that gets me, that I dodge fine. It is the main beam that he now sends in an arc that gets me from off screen.

practice i guess. I pretty much destroyed him at a5
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 2, 2020, 6:22:59 PM
Thoughts on anointing Bulwark on Pandemonius instead of either of the options you listed? Seems like a good middle ground from my calculations
"
fastingjump wrote:
Thoughts on anointing Bulwark on Pandemonius instead of either of the options you listed? Seems like a good middle ground from my calculations

mmmm, that's mana...
Sorry, I meant Rampart. Not Bulwark
This build is absolutely nuts especially for Delirium content.

Im lvl 88 and have no idea how you guys make this build work. Sure i dont have the best items but, 5k like seems like th absolute max, and the dmg is quite low ( with max charges ~170k)

Atziri kills me like nothing, and red maps are nearly impossible.

"
dehogynem wrote:
Im lvl 88 and have no idea how you guys make this build work. Sure i dont have the best items but, 5k like seems like th absolute max, and the dmg is quite low ( with max charges ~170k)

I killed elder / A6 Sirius/ simulacrum 20 this league with the build so it definitely works. I think probably your accuracy is extremely low so you aren't critting. HP seems low on your gear too. Seems like you're not using fortify either which is a huge defensive loss.
Last edited by fastingjump on Apr 3, 2020, 3:00:59 PM
"
fastingjump wrote:
"
dehogynem wrote:

I killed elder / A6 Sirius/ simulacrum 20 this league with the build so it definitely works. I think probably your accuracy is extremely low so you aren't critting. HP seems low on your gear too. Seems like you're not using fortify either which is a huge defensive loss.

My accuracy is 95%. And i am using fortify with leapslam.

Hey question about min-maxing the build, am I wasting points by having a large and small jewel cluster?
I'm currently using one with Battle-Hardened and Force Multiplier and a small cluster with Adrenaline

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info