[BURN] Reloaded! [WORLDWIDE][Friendly/Honest][Temp Leagues only][~135 Members/36 Tabs][since 2013]

Welcome to BURN!

[BURN] is recruiting again ("Reloaded!").
We want to fill our ranks with new and fresh members from all corners of the world (you too English speaking Koreans ;). We are active since Guild system was invented (literally ancient).

To be upfront: We are a league only guild. If you want to join us have this in mind, because we are mostly only active during the season league. At the end of the league we are traditionally entering a recession phase (significantly less people online). That's why we are opening recruitment again specifically for Ritual League start.

We are looking for cooperative, friendly and respectful players. Newbies & Veterans alike. Don't be a drama queen or attention whore. Please have a sense of humor and a thick skin.

What does GGG offer us?
Not much to be honest.. A social tab listing all guild members and officers, a guild chat and a shared guild stash (36 tabs). Keep your expectations low.
In the guild stash we collect items to help others to level or re-roll. Common sense applies. Item movement is logged.

Why the Reloaded! part?:
Previously we set high expectations for our officer and the goals of the guild. In the long run this became difficult to uphold not only for the guild but also for our officers. Times have changed and as a guild we need to adapt. We want to play the game to enjoy our free time from real life and not be dragged into drama or hour long discussions.

We have changed our approach on guild structure, management and recruitment:

- As a member you are self-responsible for maintaining your motivation in being active in the game by grouping up for partys and rotas or actively participating in getting the league challenges. Please use a price-check tool like Awakened PoE Trade. No RMT, no scamming.

- Officers are players too and want to enjoy the game. As a member you can not obligate an officer to dedicate time to you whenever you want. While most of us follow work in real life we are still dedicated to the league content and challenges. Officers can announce times when they are available to help.

- If you ask stuff on guild chat instead of Discord don't expect an answer right away. Speaking out in Discord is much more effortless and should be considered as a courtesy. Occasions on which Discord is mandatory are: Grouping up for endgame content, rotas, build/crafting discussion or questionnaires.

How to apply?
Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/rQHSgeP
Once you join PM Straw_BURN for member rights and chill in the interview channel.
Straw or another Officer will have a quick interview with you.

You can also start off by sending me a PM, message me ingame (Straw__Legacy) or leave a post here.

May RNG be with you!
Last edited by straw23 on Jan 15, 2021, 10:44:04 AM
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2020, 6:33:03 AM
Bump of Justice!
Bumping Bumperton!
bumped
b like bendetta
Bumped up
Hi

Can i join your guild?
ıgn tomaank
thanks
Hello! Thank you for your message. We invite you to join our Discord during Recruitment hours: Mo-Fr: 21:00 (9pm) - 24:00 (12am) CET (Central European Time)

If these times don't work for you please leave a reply with the times you have available so we can schedule an interview on our Discord.

Have a great day!

- BURN Staff
hello

I am a player from China, have been play poe for several monthes,
and Blight is my first time get T18. My goal is get 36 challenges.
Discord can't use in China, unless use vpn, and i haven't microphone so i can't speak.
Can I join your guild?
ign: finsenty
thanks
Greetings finsenty! Thank you for wanting to apply to join our Guild. I have sent you a PM. So please check your messages!

BURN Staff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info