Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

Do a free box on level 90 ssf hc and i am in :) This goal I can't do in a year ...
"
Anduvriel wrote:
While reading i was excited i must say. I thought.. finally ! I thought maybe i can find some time and participate, check my skills (i would probably fail, but still would try)..
..but than i got to the end of the announcement, read it twice to be sure and i will just say it - its the worse pr fk up you made ever - literally from my perspective.

It is something harder than uber elder i suppose, so that leaves 95% of community out. Its hc which probably exceeds the capability of 99% of the community. Its ssf on top ... There are probably less than 1000 players that will even attend this for real. I would be really surprised if 250 even succeed and its during x-mas on top. So extreme difficulty, worst time (high social cost) and here it is :

we will randomly select twenty

I honestly don't understand why you couldn't make a special aura effect just for that event (you spew micros day to day, shouldnt be hard) that just glows with for example that pure red from the picture for a moment as a reward to every and each player that managed to do it. Best in a nova explosion when they enter a map or town so they can bath in the glory of being badass PoE players. Top 15 would get different colour and top 50 a different as well.

You get a trophy and cosmetic for some challenges like use a chaos and transmute during 3 month league yet for something 100 times more difficult and demanding far higher dedication you can end with absolutely nothing..

What a joke.. Those are pixels ffs.. 1150$ worth of pixels hurr dur..

Giving support to an event that is being funded by a community member is "the biggest PR fuck up ever" by GGG?

A member of the community pitched an idea to the company's CEO - an idea that will likely only appeal to the most hardcore players - and the CEO agreeing to assist with some additional prize and infrastructure support even when there is nothing in it for the company is "the worst PR fuck up ever"?

Your entitled whining knows no bounds. They could have left this as some sort of unofficial community event, but instead they decided to help. If only we were so fortunate to have more devs like GGG today.
hyped
"
Hans_Rudi wrote:
Only complaint i have is that we were hyped for a "Big PoE Announcement" for 3 Days and at the end its a race for the top 1%. That was rather disappointing.

Well what did you expect, if Ziz wants to announce something it has to concern himself. Big for Ziz, major disappointment for us, the people that pick up the chaos orbs he didn't bother to pick up.

Loved how Mathil barely managed to hide his disappointment while he (probably felt obliged) watched Ziz's for the announcement.
Last edited by leto2626 on Dec 5, 2019, 2:00:43 PM
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
Hans_Rudi wrote:
Only complaint i have is that we were hyped for a "Big PoE Announcement" for 3 Days and at the end its a race for the top 1%. That was rather disappointing.

Well what did you expect, if Ziz wants to announce something it has to concern himself. Big for Ziz, major disappointment for us, the people that pick up the chaos orbs he didn't bother to pick up.

Loved how Mathil barely managed to hide his disappointment while he (probably felt obliged) watched Ziz's for the announcement.

Pretty sure that is because it is HC not SC. He would be all over it if it was SC since he seems to hate HC with a passion it seems.
"
rrurrer01 wrote:
"
Krouton04 wrote:

hope it will lead to E-sport linked to POE !!!

lol wut ?

the game is in "always beta" stage - that they was not able to avoid errors even on Exilecon ))

so? still went better than so called coding perfection blizzard's AAA cons
pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
What would stop any contestant from having friends in softcore get to the bosses and let the contestant practice the boss fights before trying it in their own account HCSSF?
"
Thesuffering wrote:

Pretty sure that is because it is HC not SC. He would be all over it if it was SC since he seems to hate HC with a passion it seems.

I've seen Mathil play HC from time to time for specific races etc he's perfectly capable of doing it as you'd expect but it is slightly away from his usual zone.

I do think a SSF SC race would have been interesting but the issue becomes that its a glass cannon race, not to say that the HC SSF one won't end up with everyone playing the same build but in many ways HC SSF opens the way for more winners despite what most people seem to think.
So cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info