Thank You

Not much of a poster but I have been playing POE for a few years now and I have to say your passion (Chris) and the rest of the team's really shows at every corner , you guys care for the players while also running a business and that is a very rare quality not just in the video game industry but business in general.

Really happy to support a group of people like your guys , looking forward to experiencing everything you will create !

Remain true to your beliefs and keep up this level of transparency and communication with your fans and the sky will be the limit for what you can accomplice!

- An exile
0 mtx drop. thank you Chris Wilson from GGG!!!
can't wait for what's coming :) good job GGG
i am very angry at u ggg why if u really wanna thanks us give us some pvp news or dont thanks us at all
14 hours 0 drops lol ty
GG
Last edited by Relarious on Nov 19, 2019, 10:32:43 AM
Fantastic work Chris

Im so hyped for both next league and the changes to the socket systems in PoE i can't wait

Most of all i like that you are not going to dumb everything down, but make it even deeper.

GG GGG

PS And also thanks for saving Headhunter lol, i saw that Neon wasn't very fond of it. Still not gotten one but saving up for it :D
Last edited by poggazoo on Nov 19, 2019, 10:29:56 AM
I loved the game before Exilecon, i love much more after know the people behind develop, keep this way its amazing
<3
Ty for you work ! To bad NZ is a bit far for a week end from Europe :)

Badly I watch the twitch without activate the drop :p but now w8ing will be hard !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info