Thank You

ExileCon 2019 was one of the most amazing and exciting convention I have ever seen in my life. I have not been there personally but I could receive all the oprimism, excitement and passion about past, present and future of Path of Exile. I now believe you surely put great effort to make PoE the best of its kind and also pay great attention to what community likes or dislikes.

Fot these reasons, thank you; and I will keep playing as long as you keep your passion alive.
Chris Wilson, you are the foundation of this great game. I admire you giving credit to so many, and also for being so humble.

I have seen so many Developers do the very opposite once a game succeeds initially, and they end up selling out to Investors shortly after.

Thank you for making Path of Exile great again.

The #hype train continues!!!

ALL ABOARD!!
♥ no other words are needed.
I sometimes post on the forum, complaining about this or that...
The reason I do is LOVE. For this great game and for the MAGNIFICENT team behind it!
For me ExileCon (on Twitch) was amazing, because I got to see the devs, hear them and appreciate how much you guys love what you do!
The high moment, for me and in human terms, was Chris' reaction after the trailer. The emotion on his voice and showing on his face was truly touching because you can see that there is no pretending.
I know that even if GGG becomes a billion dollar company, they will still love the game and its community.
Thanks you Chris, Jonathan and Erik for never giving up! And thank you to all the AMAZING devs who keep making this game better and better!

(Draws sword and points skyward)

Long Live GGG! Long Live Path of Exile!

PS: My one complain about ExileCon is: NO BEX!!!
"
sinistry4 wrote:
"
Bigozerki1 wrote:
Nice event but zero drops why ggg?

I got 8 drops....

They were just super delayed due to 165k+ people watching at the same time. Mine all came in Yesterday and Today.

i got 0 drops i missed the last hour because needed to sleep.. :S
not the fact anyway im happy that i was able to support this few times from when im playing this game it has become the only game i play the most.
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Nov 18, 2019, 12:43:10 PM
Had high expectations towards the announcements on ExileCon and you exceeded it by far. I am most pleased, very hyped and deliriously happy it went this well.

I didn't expect to win anything through twitch drops but imagine my suprise when I checked yesterday and I got like 60 dollars worth of free bling in the mail. I am sorry for everyone who did and didnt recieve anything.
Cheers!
It was our pleasure being there <3
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Me, Kiwi, Hulk and Witchy all love you and the GGG peeps too Chris,

We consider you part of the family too, kindred spirits and through deeds and not just words.

Here's to the legend that is all of us! We are an example to our species of what is achievable with mutual respect and trust!

GG GGG!

Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
Thanks for everything. We love you Chris ! Much love for everyone at GGG and the streamers and people that made this game a part of my life !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info