Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
Evyx wrote:
Not getting even a single drop is quite upsetting :(

It is, but in the end it is what it is. Not a huge deal, the stream has still been mostly good content. Kept it up the entire time but I've mostly just watched the opening notes, deep dives, and game play.

I emailed support to see if I had mucked up the linking, wouldn't put it past user error on my part, but just got the generic "checked with admin team, yep it's working" response.

Either way, not going to worry about it much, don't want to miss more of the race trying to figure out what went wrong. If there is indeed a bug somewhere I'm sure GGG will release an announcement about it after ExileCon is going on.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Clovery wrote:

i don't feel betrayed ;)

at least someone got lucky. Congratz

nice
They have posted on twitter they are having problems, they have a backlog
Last edited by Venger666 on Nov 16, 2019, 10:47:24 PM
"
Venger666 wrote:

true

"
We've been having a backlog with giving away the Twitch Drops rewards. If you have won a prize, it will be given to you very soon! Thanks for your patience!

https://twitter.com/pathofexile/status/1195907438395871232
Maybe they should've used something else instead of Twitch and RNG to distribute drops. I think it's obvious at this point that something is not working correctly.

There was 1.6m total viewers who tuned to watch the stream yesterday. Bex claimed that there were only 12k eligible viewers on yesterdays stream. This would mean only 0.75% of total viewers were enrolled in the Twitch Drops. This number seems unnaturally low, considering the event heavily emphasized Twitch Drops.

I believe the roll (1.5% / 3%) is working correctly, but most people don't seem to be recognized as being eligible for drops.

Drops not working correctly took the attention away from the actual awesome content GGG had to offer. Twitch chat seemed to mostly spam about not getting drops. Even I am trying to figure this out instead of watching the seemingly awesome race event.

Even if it was working correctly, I still feel that RNG based drops are unfair. How about just guaranteed drop for everyone watching at certain points of the show. You miss it, you miss it. At least you wouldn't need to be guessing for hours if the drops are working for you.

2 DAYS KEKW NO DROPS KEKW
"
Venger666 wrote:

Buying time, easing in acting like they totally weren't aware of the ongoing issues.

90%+ of people who haven't gotten anything during the last two days won't be part of the backlog and simply be disappointed for another 24 hours.
Last edited by Zykor on Nov 16, 2019, 10:51:02 PM
(not valid anymore)
Last edited by camuflado_cz on Jan 25, 2020, 1:00:31 PM
"
shawnsmith wrote:
"
Evyx wrote:

It is, but in the end it is what it is. Not a huge deal, the stream has still been mostly good content. Kept it up the entire time but I've mostly just watched the opening notes, deep dives, and game play.

I emailed support to see if I had mucked up the linking, wouldn't put it past user error on my part, but just got the generic "checked with admin team, yep it's working" response.

Either way, not going to worry about it much, don't want to miss more of the race trying to figure out what went wrong. If there is indeed a bug somewhere I'm sure GGG will release an announcement about it after ExileCon is going on.

That's the problem, after Im not the biggest fan of POE, I don't play it daily, I would have just read it on the forums after the con.
Watched yesterday all day and today until now which puts me at about 190 chances with about 4.2% of not rwceiving anything for 190 rolls.

but I honestly doubt that I was ever elegible rwgardless of what my twitch account settings say
"
shawnsmith wrote:
"
Evyx wrote:

Yep enjoying the race so far, will check for loot after stream ends :')
IGN: Evyx / Archnemesis SC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info