Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

lmao this event is great, people are really going insane over free mtx drops. Its not like anyone is forcing any of you to watch the stream just for drops.

I for one got 2 drops within 2 hours - ultimate chaos bundle and firefly pet
2 days watching Twitch and...

Nothing.

This not serious!!!

RNG?

RNNOTHING.
i got some already, needs more luck i guess ;o
"
deathtech wrote:
lmao this event is great, people are really going insane over free mtx drops. Its not like anyone is forcing any of you to watch the stream just for drops.

pretty easy to open your mouth when you got something isn't it?

Well the rest of us didn't get shit, and we feel betrayed.

I can't fucking believe this bullshit. It's surreal. Fuck you GGG, thanks for wasting so much of my fucking time for nothing.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Nov 16, 2019, 9:49:49 PM
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
deathtech wrote:

I can't fucking believe this bullshit. It's surreal. Fuck you GGG, thanks for wasting so much of my fucking time for nothing.

This

"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
deathtech wrote:

You see this type of behaviour is sort of why they should have just given guaranteed drops, you get people rubbing their e penis on other people and other people getting pissed off for good reasons
"
deathtech wrote:

Better cry harder about it, even if i didn't get anything who cares im not wasting time watching a stream JUST for a chance at mtx drops. [Removed by Support]

They told us they would pay us for our viewership, and they lied. Of course were upset. Maybe you're used to being taken advantage of but I'm not. This is unacceptable and I sure as fuck EXPECT them to make it right.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Nov 16, 2019, 10:20:07 PM
Entitled Twats funded the game, GGG would be nothing without people like us following them around, they need people who want mtx drops
"
steelsoldier wrote:
Entitled Twats funded the game, GGG would be nothing without people like us following them around, they need people who want mtx drops

They have fucking jobs, houses, and food because of people like us. And they betray us.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
deathtech wrote:

Better cry harder about it, even if i didn't get anything who cares im not wasting time watching a stream JUST for a chance at mtx drops. [Removed by Support]

They told us they would pay us for our viewership, and they lied. Of course were upset. Maybe you're used to being taken advantage of but I'm not. This is unacceptable and I sure as fuck EXPECT them to make it right.

They didn't tell you that they will pay you. You only have a chance of 1.5% every 5 min to get a drop, which leads to 5.5 hours on average (but you still can get 0 drops after 1000 hours even). The only thing you should feel is frustration at twitch, because it's obvious that's twitch fault. You would ask me why? That's because twitch is responsible for accounting of every viewer and news from GGG about only 12k people were eligible signifies that twitch system is broken as it's unable to account for everyone on different servers that transmits stream.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Nov 16, 2019, 10:20:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info