Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

2.5hours later on next day, still no drop.
"
kassigainen wrote:
"
Gackuto wrote:
So many complains, and nobody showing a real drop. I believe this twitch thing is bullshit.

Someone posted this on reddit:

And to be honest it makes things even more infuriating, because clearly there is an unaddressed technical issue that allows some people get multiple drops and other get nothing.
BTW 2.5 hours in with "doubled chances" - still not a single drop.

that guy confirmed it. To even be eligible your account must say "Twitch drops", NOT "Twitch Prime drops".

https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/twitch

if you have twitch prime drops you are fucked
The thing is, everybody is complaining but next time, everybody will sign up again on Twitch to get illusory drops and give GGG, EA or whatever company hours of their time. We'll never say no. xDDD I don't ask for everybody to have at least a drop but, really, nobody here is getting anything. xD
Last edited by Gackuto on Nov 16, 2019, 6:41:28 PM
GGG SCAMMER? lol i got over 11hrs watching exilecon and zero drops!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Got a Twitch drop just now after 9h 40min total. I was happy to just watch Exilecon TBH and I was severely thinking that something on their end was broken (and maybe it still is if we think that the math doesn't add up) - but also consider that people getting drops aren't commenting here, it's likely that there's an extreme bias towards those that have been unlucky (so far).

Hang in there. There's most of day 2 left. May the odds be forever in your favour!
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
tp12 wrote:
"
kassigainen wrote:
"
Gackuto wrote:
So many complains, and nobody showing a real drop. I believe this twitch thing is bullshit.

Someone posted this on reddit:

And to be honest it makes things even more infuriating, because clearly there is an unaddressed technical issue that allows some people get multiple drops and other get nothing.
BTW 2.5 hours in with "doubled chances" - still not a single drop.

that guy confirmed it. To even be eligible your account must say "Twitch drops", NOT "Twitch Prime drops".

rofl how you gonna change that "Twitch Prime" to "Twitch Drops"
you cant lol
"
tp12 wrote:

this is going from joke to absurd at this point.

I'm not watching but I'm currently watching both threads and things are the same just some people getting more drops constantly like that image making things worse.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
systemdown wrote:
Got a Twitch drop just now after 9h 40min total. I was happy to just watch Exilecon TBH and I was severely thinking that something on their end was broken (and maybe it still is if we think that the math doesn't add up) - but also consider that people getting drops aren't commenting here, it's likely that there's an extreme bias towards those that have been unlucky (so far).

Hang in there. There's most of day 2 left. May the odds be forever in your favour!

Give us all the details of your account. Are you twitch or twice prime drops? Link it to show proof?

GGG needs to be told how and why people are getting fucked. They either don't believe, or don't care. I believe personally, they don't care at all.

It seems you need to have twitch Prime to get the drops
"
Relarious wrote:

Haha Man If i get another Im done haha
The only thing i need in this world is to play pathofexile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info