Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

There are no drops, and there probably never were.

This is either;

1) A total fucking scam

2) An extreme fuckup

I don't give a shit about your exileCON. I give a shit about the twitch drops. This is complete and utter bullshit, give us the fucking drops, I paid with 5 hours of my time I expect to be compensated.
one day i got someting ! i belive THAT ! 5h21 and i got nothing again ... f*ck my life lol
I Never Support Grinding Gear Games again - due to the Twitch Drop Scam of Exilecon 2019
"
nefarious wrote:
Believe me or not I don't care, it was a dupe for me any ways which is funny because it was one of the few mtx I had from the drop pool.

I dont think is that hard to show a screenshot... but ok... peace
"
Relarious wrote:
Human instinct is to seek rewards, it makes us feel good by feeding dopamine to the brain. I get what you're saying but you're really talking about a core "problem" in our society (and species) as a whole and PoE is not where it began or will end.

yeah, maybe I just miss the old GGG that was doing things in a more ethical way ( notably the game balance and mtx releases now )

And lol @all those players complaining that they didn't get a drop :3
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Nov 15, 2019, 8:23:18 PM
Also no drops here...

while i understand that this is nothing but a clever marketing tactic to get listed on twitch on the most watched events to attract new users i think it's also a bit unethical at the same time.

anyway, watched the presentation and i'm looking forward to play 3.9 and 4.0 ASAP :)
- Best Signature Ever -
Last edited by BestUsernameEver on Nov 15, 2019, 8:23:40 PM
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Dec 2, 2019, 3:41:59 AM
Im not greedy I dont care about a drop I´m just enjoying the show :)
I like it so far.
Ok so i have been watching Exilecon on the main channel for about 5.5 hours.
And i havent had one drop... either you guys where lying or something is wrong.

My stuff is linked and i have logged in and out of both accounts.

Please help us guys.
"
Also no drops here...

while i understand that this is nothing but a clever marketing tactic to get listed on twitch on the most watched events to attract new users i think it's also a bit unethical at the same time.

anyway, watched the presentation and i'm looking forward to play 3.9 and 4.0 ASAP :)
Coming from people who threaten to ban you for funding your own in-game incentives on your own small-time stream... it's pretty hypocritical. I'm not here with a torch and pitchfork because I expected a reward in the first 15 minutes... but after 5.5 hours and not even seeing one... all I can say is "yikes."

That being said, it could easily be some screw-up due to an overload of people... but still... be transparent about things if you know there's an issue.

Who knows, maybe they'll do some kind of tiered rewards thing. If you watched 5.5 hours you'll get 2 gifts, if you watched like 10+ you get them all? Wishful thinking. Either way, just hang tight. 3.9 and 4.0 will be amazing enough. And people always forget THE GAME IS FREE! That's the real treat.
"
2Paisley wrote:

That being said, it could easily be some screw-up due to an overload of people... but still... be transparent about things if you know there's an issue.

They literally owe us at this point. And I doubt they will pay up.

Also, can we please just stop with the "iTs a fREe gAme" nonsense? They have over 100 employees and they are afforded a living wage... They are not doing shit for free, they just have people dumb enough to believe they're altruistic.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Nov 15, 2019, 8:34:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info