[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Hey paLe1337,

Loving the build so far, boss damage have improved abit after taking up the cluster jewels. PoB Fork says 1.3m..but i think could be better.
Hey paLe, would you mind putting up a pob with the clusters included? rather new so didn't figure out what to remove from tree and where the clusters go at.
I'm running this build right now and love it. i have a couple questions though. Why don't you pick up Resolute Tech or Crimson Dance? I'm playing on xbox and theres not a single pair of fenumus on the market so im using haemophilia and those deafening essences are 1 ex. haven't managed more then a 1900 armor shield yet but i love this build man
"

Hey paLe1337,

Loving the build so far, boss damage have improved abit after taking up the cluster jewels. PoB Fork says 1.3m..but i think could be better.

Hey. i guess 1.3 M bleed is fine. I killed Awakener 8 with ~1M . but yeah improving damage always feels good ;)

"
Trel96 wrote:
Hey paLe, would you mind putting up a pob with the clusters included? rather new so didn't figure out what to remove from tree and where the clusters go at.

I will try to make a new tree by the end of the week.

"
I'm running this build right now and love it. i have a couple questions though. Why don't you pick up Resolute Tech or Crimson Dance? I'm playing on xbox and theres not a single pair of fenumus on the market so im using haemophilia and those deafening essences are 1 ex. haven't managed more then a 1900 armor shield yet but i love this build man

Great you love the build. Resolute Technique is a fine pick for sure. Crimson Dance is in the build. It's where all our single target comes from.
These prices are crazy. On PC you can bulk buy them in 5-10 for 3-4 chaos each ;) So i guess for you Dense Fossil is the cheaper way
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
"

hey I'm playing Xbox too and I've got this spare shield if you want. I'll let it go super cheap. Hit me up gamertag TheGreatJepetto
Hey Pale,

I saw a few posts back regarding the question for anointing to Cleaving.

The only stats that we get are the below or does it not apply at all? PoB seems to show that it does give dps.
-30% increased with hits and ailments against bleeding enemies
-Bleeding you inflict deals damage 15% faster
Yes the two stats you listed apply. Some people were playing with an axe last patch. But the nodes got fixed for the first sentence.
The other two are still good dps.

"
Hey Pale,

I saw a few posts back regarding the question for anointing to Cleaving.

The only stats that we get are the below or does it not apply at all? PoB seems to show that it does give dps.
-30% increased with hits and ailments against bleeding enemies
-Bleeding you inflict deals damage 15% faster

Converted the pob to 3.10 and added an example cluster tree with some cluster jewel combinations i would use.

pastebin in start post is updated to https://pastebin.com/MeWNMrdg

"
Trel96 wrote:

Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813

Update, have now reached 2M Bleed DPS as per PoB. Will be using this for next league too for sure lol.

Cleared Delerium 20/Elder/Shaper/Sirus A8 no probs. Will try Uber Elder next and hit 36 achievement before im done with this league.

Thanks again Pale for sharing the build!

https://pastebin.com/CXe3RN5R
Is Pride better than Malevolence?
Last edited by JontyKong on Apr 30, 2020, 5:10:50 AM
You're welcome. Thanks for showing the capabilities of the build for this season as i'm currently playing other fun stuff ;)

"

Update, have now reached 2M Bleed DPS as per PoB. Will be using this for next league too for sure lol.

Cleared Delerium 20/Elder/Shaper/Sirus A8 no probs. Will try Uber Elder next and hit 36 achievement before im done with this league.

Thanks again Pale for sharing the build!

https://pastebin.com/CXe3RN5R

For me there is no better or worse here.
I think the main difference is how much currency you want to spend on a Watcher's Eye ;) I really liked playing Malevolence with the DOT mods to fully scale bleed.

"
JontyKong wrote:
Is Pride better than Malevolence?
Guides:
Last edited by paLe1337 on Apr 30, 2020, 5:45:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info