[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Hello guys, can I kindly ask you for some help? What upgrades should I focus? I will buy a Ryslatha's for the belt

hi guys, i wanna start with this build and leveling section is a lil bit short here. How did you lvl your sst char? Any Tips appreciated
Hey guys, started this build later this league and i really love it!
I have three questions:
1.) should i use lifetap on my 6link cause i only have -15mana cost right now? So i could spam main skill? Would drop cruelty since the other ones are awakend gems?

2.) is it recommend to get watchers eye with higher damage over time with malevolance or should i keep Pride and maybe a watchers eye with impale or higher physical damage?

3) what is a good cluster jewel setup? Or bis? I tend to craft a medium and two small to Cape my block, what would you guys say? What perks are bis?

Thanks for your help, best of luck to you guys!
Stay healthy and enjoy the game :))
Thanks for this awesome build!
"
Karmoth666 wrote:
hi guys, i wanna start with this build and leveling section is a lil bit short here. How did you lvl your sst char? Any Tips appreciated

Here is steelmages pob, it has full leveling trees and gear section. Check the "notes" section for a full breakdown of leveling skills and when you get them, when to transition to sst and unique shields to use. You can ignore the gauntlet stuff.

This is the blood magic version of the build but you can easily transition out of it if you like.

https://pastebin.com/C52Rdun2
Which runic hatch influenced weapon would be best for this build?
"
Da_GINGER33 wrote:
Which runic hatch influenced weapon would be best for this build?

Warlord is really the only option
How do you guys deal with chill?
"
Yampey1 wrote:
How do you guys deal with chill?

You can have chill immunity on boots I guess but personally, I travelled to the right side of the tree a bit to the Crystal Skin notable. I only notice chills when a map has the "has chilling ground" mod. Other than that I don't ever notice I'm being chilled.

This auto-use flask probably helps as well
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Hey, can you guys help me out? What can i improve in my build, i have a bit of currency

POB: https://pastebin.com/Xzb2RwsR

Items:
Spoiler

* I annointed the amulet with Cleaving
Last edited by henrique73 on Sep 13, 2021, 11:06:30 AM
I'm a little confused, which gem setup should I use?
those in the POB or those in the section of gem links?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info