[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Tricen wrote:
I've been enjoying this build quite a bit, but bleed DoT is a new playstyle for me, so my knowledge about scaling damage with it isn't great. With that being said, I have 2 Qs:

Am I missing obvious upgrades to help with my damage?

My block chance is not capped, so I feel like I am definitely missing something regarding that, but I'm not sure where other than various rares. Are there cluster jewels with block chance I should be aiming for?

Here's my PoB for reference: https://pastebin.com/LdrmTPj9

You could get a couple of 4% max life small cluster jewels (although this would require another medium cluster jewel) with either 'rote reinforcement' or 'vicious guard' on it, or a single 1% chance to block attack damage small cluster jewel with 'one with the shield'. Together with the 8% chance to block if you were damaged recently from the ascendancy you will be close to block cap. Tempest shield also gives 3% chance to block, or 4% with an alternate quality gem. It might not be worth doing that though since you are using Rumi's concoction flask.

Your ryslathas coil belt isn't scaling your bleed damage, attack damage only benefits the initial hit, not bleed.

Maybe you could get the stats you need from your amulet on a belt, and get a new amulet for damage?
Oh! I think I can switch ryslathas over to something else then, that's a good point. I made a few changes. New amulet, thread of hope, growth and decay annoint. I think I will work on a new belt for Life and res's.

EDIT: Is PoB and bleed damage kinda hard to calculate? Ryslathas says it's like 221k Bleed Damage increase, which seems like quite a bit
Last edited by Tricen on Sep 5, 2021, 7:06:39 PM
Ryslatha's is one of the weird exceptions of % physical attack damage that does apply to bleed, because it's "max MORE physical attack damage" is actually applying to your base physical damage (like flat phys which it also has) and not % increased which you'd find on the tree which is applied after the base hit that applies the bleed. As far as I know anyways
Any unique flasks worth using with the build or not quite?
"
Eridoo wrote:
Ryslatha's is one of the weird exceptions of % physical attack damage that does apply to bleed, because it's "max MORE physical attack damage" is actually applying to your base physical damage (like flat phys which it also has) and not % increased which you'd find on the tree which is applied after the base hit that applies the bleed. As far as I know anyways

Any other exceptions like this? I've been ignoring any attack damage mods because i didn't think they benefitted the build.

Also sorry Tricen, I've lead you astray with my lack of knowledge.
Can someone have a look at my build and quickly check what to upgrade next? Cluster Jewels?
Question about the gloves... I need better ones :)
I noticed on craft of exile that the phys damage over time multiplier is both an elder mod and a hunter mod. Does it matter? Is it ok to have ilvl80+ apothecary gloves with an elder mod to get it or is the hunter one better? It looks like both can go up to 16%
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
kaculp wrote:

I'm at lv96 and spent ~20 Ex so far and none in flasks. I considered using the Karui Life Flask (unique), but you lose one ailment remover. Currently using 2 Life Flasks (curing/dousing) and a Sulphur [auto-antibleed], Granite [auto-antifreeze] and Basalt [auto-antishock].
Here since Closed Beta. Never found a Mirror. Still love PoE. :- )
"
kaculp wrote:

overflowing chalice sulphur flask with increased effect enchant is pretty good coupled with granite and quicksilver flask with "used when charges reach full" enchant

also combined with 2 life flasks one for anti bleed and one anti poison so you can permanently use them and regen a lot
Last edited by Fendrefion on Sep 6, 2021, 1:28:32 PM
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
Question about the gloves... I need better ones :)
I noticed on craft of exile that the phys damage over time multiplier is both an elder mod and a hunter mod. Does it matter? Is it ok to have ilvl80+ apothecary gloves with an elder mod to get it or is the hunter one better? It looks like both can go up to 16%

yeah level 80 is enough, on elder ones you can get phys damage over time multiplier + bleeding damage and supported by chance to bleed . those are pretty easy to craft. You can pm me ingame if you want to have a chat about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info