[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

just wanted to post an update here because i see a fair few people struggling. the main problem is that single target dps is relatively low and with crimson dance you take a while to ramp up. plus the dealing with mana is just gross, you either need lifetap which does spend a ton of hp, or the blood magic keystone which loses a chunk of dps.

so for those struggling on the verge of giving up i'd recommend swapping to shield crush impale. it's basically the same gear minus the lioneyes and bleed wep if you have them and a different tree. it's a slower mapper but it is tankier and has way more single target damage and damage scaling potential. it plays kinda like a lacerate/perforate hybrid so if you like either of those i'd recommend giving it a try before ditching the character completely
How do we get blood magic going?
"
nocek_czerny wrote:
"
jybpoe wrote:
I'm super confused with the build. Is the POB linked the OP up to date ?
https://pastebin.com/A3RnfEyPin

First gems listed when opening the POB is reckoning+pulberize+LGOH+IncreasedAreaOfEffect which is not mentioned at all in the first post. There seems to be a lot of inconsistencies. What should we follow?

I gotta say the guide is not easy to follow as a newish player.

If you're starting the game, it's probably better to start with minion builds. This build is relatively cheap, but I wouldn't call it durable. Understanding the mechanics of failure over time can be a problem for a beginner. Initially, you use the available gems. Then you use our gems. There are many multilingual tutorials on yt leveling. . The fact that the game is difficult for beginners - I think ggg brag about it.

I appreciate the tips about the minions builds thanks. I understand the basics as it is not my first league and have already successfully played several builds.
The point was not about the build being mechanically complicated but about the clarity of the guide itself.

"Initially, you use the available gems. Then you use our gems."

I'm sorry I don't understand what those sentences even mean, what is "our gem" in this context?
"
Edeka wrote:
"
paLe1337 wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:
Do we use instilling or enkindling orbs on any flask?

i would run the auto freeze / shock enchantments. otherwise you can go for the orb you like the best.

"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"Jewels:
Intuitive Leap - you can grab 3 really good nodes with it in the Ranger area
https://imgur.com/VOFF8Qk"

What does this mean?
The pob tree is nowere even close to this jewel slot :/

Is this guide really updated for 3.15?

Thanks for pointing this out. Small leftover that i missed on the update. Removed it :)

"
iZueL_ wrote:
Thank you for the guide @paLe1337 !!!

A Discord channel would help a lot, and also to discuss and se documented variations or improvements :)

Nice Job!

(I'm still lvl 42 😅)

Have fun with the build. I will look into the discord thing over the weekend. Have no clue currently. I rarely use it at the moment.

"
reggie_gakil wrote:
Can this build kill bosses fast with 60 ex investment?

i think fast enough. Some people alredy did higher investement chars with the build 2 or 3 seaons ago and reached about 4M bleed. which should be enough to chill at most bosses.

"
angry_kiwi wrote:
Is it possible to put cruelty instead of swift affliction? The same 40% more but without reduced the duration

Yes. I updated the order to put cruelty first. After playing some time with it, it's just really easy to get the 40%.

"
Adrian2018 wrote:
Hello, sir. I'm currently following this build. I just have one easy question. What is your opinion on using the unique shield The Surrender for this build? THanks for the reply...

Surrender is one of my favorites shield, but sadly not for this build. It's really good on other Gladiator block builds. But 1500 armour on high rolls is just not enough. You could run it as a starter for maps, but i think it's way to expensive as a starter :D

Hello!

Thank you for the response.

Could you update the changelog for the build so we can easily follow up gem link changes etc?

Thanks again!

Many many thanks for the patience and the reply. Ok, i'll keep that in mind. Yes, sir please update both the pob tree and the pob main build if you have time. It maybe difficult to figure out "easily" how to get on track. Anyway, many thanks to you, sir~ Great build. Keep making one! I will be eyeing even for your future league builds.
"
jybpoe wrote:
"
nocek_czerny wrote:
"
jybpoe wrote:
What should we follow?

I gotta say the guide is not easy to follow as a newish player.

I think ggg brag about it.

I'm sorry I don't understand what those sentences even mean, what is "our gem" in this context?

I don't know if this is a good piece of advice, because I was doing a build from another build myself, but .. I used the gems that paLe1337 is wearing when they were available to me. SST, handles files efficiently, only mana bottles needed. Your character is level 6, so you can follow the advice "For Leveling i would prefer Splitting / Shattering Steel until 30." and use the items indicated in the leveling section. You can also connect to a player who has mastered leveling and just follow them. You can, if you have currency, use a One With Nothing gem above level 30 on the tree for leveling only. The leveling itself may be consistent with the later tree, or completely different, in our build it is consistent, like everything in poe, it depends on your preferences and knowledge and ex.
Last edited by nocek_czerny on Aug 8, 2021, 11:43:36 AM
Nice build so far. But please, what is the correct PoB guys?
Is the helm enchant "Additional Shard Projectiles" for clear? or does it shotgun out and hit a target during single target fights?
"
Vassili666 wrote:
Hey thanks for the great build and guide, even tho I must say that guide can get some work becouse for unexperienced players they will have trouble to follow it but I am playing this for a long time so I can manage to do stuff myself but it was still nice to follow this guide.

Finally I manage with this build to complete 36 challange all done by myself. And the hardest boss fight was uber Atziri LOL..
Well joke aside but I really enjoyed this build and it is really tanky and still got some nice dps and after all you are ranged with shield throw so you can play super safe aswell.

Killed Aw9 Sirus deathless 2 times in a row,Maven with like 3 tries but on last try I had only 1 death once I understand the fight, btw this is my first try on Maven as I didnt do it in league before. Now all those expedition bosses with challanges but I didnt do Uhtred and Olroth challanges, I just got 1/4 on both accidently as I didnt even pay attention wanted to just get the kills there.
Killed all those conquerors and guardians really easy.Uber Elder and Sacred of the Grove without death very easy both fights really.

My final build is here..Ofc there can be done some changes and upgrades but its all overkill. I know I have over resistance since my fire and lightning are around 120% and cold resi at 100%. My total life is 7850 and if I want and I can reach one more lvl to pick that 5% life node and I would be at 8k which is super nice.
My non boss dps at pob is at 1 835 192 so very close to 2 mil which is a lot for this build.

Here is my pob https://pastebin.com/AhUParjV

Could you give us some insight on how you craft a weapon like that?
"
Bishups wrote:
Is the helm enchant "Additional Shard Projectiles" for clear? or does it shotgun out and hit a target during single target fights?

Just for clear. It can't shotgun anymore (unfortunately).

"
Kalithas wrote:
Could you give us some insight on how you craft a weapon like that?

You need a Warlord influenced weapon base, ideally with an item level of 78 or over to allow for the T1 roll of "Increased Physical Damage over Time". You can spam Corroded Fossils on it and you have a good chance to get that stat, and since it's Corroded Fossils, it'll roll other physical mods including the chance to get a bleed mod also. If you do get those rolls, then you need an open suffix so you can craft Physical Damage over Time Multiplier from the bench.
Last edited by Zarasi on Aug 8, 2021, 2:52:31 PM
@Vassili666
I saved your PoB just for reference. I really want to min/max this build abit when I level up.

And as someone asked, did you crafted this weapon or just bought it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info