[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

Those are my itens for now, simulacrum is too easy, bosses just die, i only feel it a little bit bad for delve, i don't know why, maybe i will put a shield insted of two cold iron, only for delve, or maybe i dont know how to play delve, because i basically dont play delve on any league

Why deathmark over minion damage?
"
Why deathmark over minion damage?

change deathmark when boss fighting for more single DPS
Last edited by squallchiu03 on Mar 27, 2020, 8:50:41 PM
I'm playing this SSF, I have a Coming Calamity so I'll be using that instead of the rings. What can I use instead of Cold Iron Points? Just craft some good convoking wands? Was considering using a 2her instead of dual wielding and going Cyclone with CWC/curse/life on hit.
Decent build, does all content well, even Sirus would be a piece of cake if the fight wasn't bugged as hell. Done level 20 of whatever that zone is called a few times, bosses melt.

"
chaelp wrote:
Decent build, does all content well, even Sirus would be a piece of cake if the fight wasn't bugged as hell. Done level 20 of whatever that zone is called a few times, bosses melt.

Why are people not using Impale? Are claw cluster jewels really good enough to make impale jewel not worth using over others? Even with all the bonuses you get on an impale support gem?
"
Curs3dfox wrote:
"
chaelp wrote:

Why are people not using Impale? Are claw cluster jewels really good enough to make impale jewel not worth using over others? Even with all the bonuses you get on an impale support gem?

Impale has its use in longer fights. When everything melts down you never get the damage increase PoB is showing you as you don't hit the enemies enough. The other games provide maybe a little less damage but on every hit from the beginning.
What are people's opinions on using Bladefall over blade vortex for Sirus fight in particular? I'm coming up on my first one this league and am even considering going down to 1 cold iron point + shield as my life is a bit low at 5.9k
"
Curs3dfox wrote:
"
chaelp wrote:

I could probably run a 4 link and melt sirus 8 in 15 seconds in the last phase, damage is not a issue, i would much rather have minion speed and death mark for QOL, impale is probably more damage, but damage isnt something I need at all.

BUY THESE ASAP!!!! They're stupid broken for this build!

The ES one grants me like 700es alone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info