[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

Hello, anyone tell me what to upgarde next or change (Was thinking of a shaper chest with +1 Active physical gem) just want the best bang for my orbs. First endgame character clearing t12-14 maps ok, Have about 10 more stones to clear. have about 4-6 exalted orb to use.
Spoiler

Thanks
Last edited by jdfrost on Feb 12, 2020, 6:00:08 AM
"
jdfrost wrote:
Hello, anyone tell me what to upgarde next or change (Was thinking of a shaper chest with +1 Active physical gem) just want the best bang for my orbs. First endgame character clearing t12-14 maps ok, Have about 10 more stones to clear. have about 4-6 exalted orb to use.

Thanks

Hey, don't go for +1 active physical gem will only bost by 1 your HOP, is good but not good enough, but your actual chest is bad that's what u should change first to me, so u can take anything good at (2ex) with at least 100 max hp, +10% maximum life & some res of your need

Then i think 2 life pot is a bit overkill, u can use only one, + i'd recomand to change your life flask ( the second by something who look more like

Also u can use an augmentation orb on your flask to get another mod.

If you look for what your late game should look like u can use :

Spoiler
noob question, what about chaos resistance? not sure where I should get this 75%? was never sure of this. thanks.
"
jdfrost wrote:
noob question, what about chaos resistance? not sure where I should get this 75%? was never sure of this. thanks.

I run at 20% chaos res and have no problem with all the content even hard chaos boss, just swap pot for +35% chaos res againts sirus and should be fine :)
Hello Bashtart,
I have seen few POE-NINJA player using (with HOP) :
CWDT x Convocation x Immortal Call x Molten Shell

Is there something i missed? (Cause i though IC and molten shell had a common cd "guard").

What amoint would you recommand? (one low budget and one expensive?)

You are playing Enfeeble with CWDT while using Vulnerability to cast, one mate told me that we could not inflict two different curses unless we got a skill point for that. Is he wrong?

I have seen other player playing an alternative version with 6L dominating blow, have you tried it?

-------------------------------------------------------

I will start with your build next season, hopefully going lvl 100.
"
LOKAPANDA wrote:
Hello Bashtart,

Is there something i missed? (Cause i though IC and molten shell had a common cd "guard").

You are playing Enfeeble with CWDT while using Vulnerability to cast, one mate told me that we could not inflict two different curses unless we got a skill point for that. Is he wrong?

I have seen other player playing an alternative version with 6L dominating blow, have you tried it?

Hi https://pastebin.com/TQfL32nw
SSF viable?
"
offimpulse wrote:
SSF viable?

I dont play SSF but I hit maps...no death(t5)
"
FreedomOI wrote:
"
LOKAPANDA wrote:
Hello Bashtart,

Hi https://pastebin.com/TQfL32nw

Why did you quote me?
Because I was on mobile and I can only quote ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info