[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

"
Flampera wrote:
Yah I was thinking the same, I guess I will see how it goes, maybe I manage to chanche the unqs. Do you think that time of need is a good alternative for bastion of hope? I hope the nerfs do not hit us too hard, so far seems that feeding frenzy is the main casualty in the nerfs for us. I'm too exited to try this build, friday can't come sooner :D

I prefer Bastion of Hope but just try time of need and let me know what you like more :)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Flampera wrote:
Yah I was thinking the same, I guess I will see how it goes, maybe I manage to chanche the unqs. Do you think that time of need is a good alternative for bastion of hope? I hope the nerfs do not hit us too hard, so far seems that feeding frenzy is the main casualty in the nerfs for us. I'm too exited to try this build, friday can't come sooner :D

I prefer Bastion of Hope but just try time of need and let me know what you like more :)

Indeed, I will if I do not forget :D both seem good, but that healing is tempting me :D I guess we have to wait for the weekend now :D But what would you recommend for uber lab, bastion of hope/ time of need or charge generation? I recon charge generation can wait until uber, since I do not know when I will manage to get all of the trials for lab in ssf :D

XXXXXTra Build ^^ ..... but, how to have 6 sentinels _ Thanks :)
"
KaféNoar wrote:
XXXXXTra Build ^^ ..... but, how to have 6 sentinels _ Thanks :)

You can have up to 5 Sentinels with Helm entchantment!
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Thoughts on the build now with the patch notes out?
Minion gems got nerfed slightly but i don't think it's gonna be a game changer. Kudo's to Bashtart for this build, i made some slight changes gearing and gem Wise but i got to finish most of the content except Uber Elder but i do lack the gamingskills :-). I prefered to go for double cursing and CWC vortex because i don't like the way vortex plays but that just me i suppose. Lose damage this way but movabillity makes up for this. This gonna be definitly my leaque starter !
"
Virevly wrote:
Minion gems got nerfed slightly but i don't think it's gonna be a game changer. Kudo's to Bashtart for this build, i made some slight changes gearing and gem Wise but i got to finish most of the content except Uber Elder but i do lack the gamingskills :-). I prefered to go for double cursing and CWC vortex because i don't like the way vortex plays but that just me i suppose. Lose damage this way but movabillity makes up for this. This gonna be definitly my leaque starter !

if cyclone using only for summoning sentinels, whats the point of cwc with blade vortex? More dmg from this set or just easier to spam them?

And another question, is there no problem with mana when channeling cyclone or with pure BV casting?
Last edited by Fornal89 on Dec 11, 2019, 11:46:39 AM
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Thoughts on the build now with the patch notes out?

The build is fine... some tiny nerfs which will not be too noticeable. Imo still one of the strongest league starters for 3.9
"
Fornal89 wrote:
"
Virevly wrote:

if cyclone using only for summoning sentinels, whats the point of cwc with blade vortex? More dmg from this set or just easier to spam them?

And another question, is there no problem with mana when channeling cyclone or with pure BV casting?

While cycloning normal mobs die fast with vortex and sentinels and phantasm pop up quickly. I just like the constant moving from cyclone wth benefits like no slow etc. I have no mana problems with cyclone, it just costs me 3 mana so i can spin on and on ;-) Only thing i didn't figure out is that i die sometimes ( higher maps )instantly from hits while i have almost 6K life . Maybe have to ditch flame dash for swirling/fortify combo but not sure.
"
Virevly wrote:
"
Fornal89 wrote:
"
Virevly wrote:

While cycloning normal mobs die fast with vortex and sentinels and phantasm pop up quickly. I just like the constant moving from cyclone wth benefits like no slow etc. I have no mana problems with cyclone, it just costs me 3 mana so i can spin on and on ;-) Only thing i didn't figure out is that i die sometimes ( higher maps )instantly from hits while i have almost 6K life . Maybe have to ditch flame dash for swirling/fortify combo but not sure.

He got 20k armor, you have 4k
Beside there is 1 major rule with this build. Harmony of Purpose wont work with minions. It works only with other players. Party members are not Allies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info