[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

Reach red maps with the build, have a 5l calamity and around 6k hp and nearing 800k total dps, but the build feels too fragile against bosses in red maps and the sentinels tend to ignore what i mark with death mark, i think if i do not get the cold point iron daggers, it will lack dps and feel clunky just like now, but for normal maping its nice, but very slow.
"
Flampera wrote:
Reach red maps with the build, have a 5l calamity and around 6k hp and nearing 800k total dps, but the build feels too fragile against bosses in red maps and the sentinels tend to ignore what i mark with death mark, i think if i do not get the cold point iron daggers, it will lack dps and feel clunky just like now, but for normal maping its nice, but very slow.

You don´t have +1 Sentinel on Helmet and you have no Guilt Rings and no Pride Aura. Feeding Frenzy is missing to in your Sentinel Links. Missing DMG Nodes for Minions - right side from Mind over Matter.
Change that and the dmg will be more then enough for Red Maps
Last edited by Kirby1978 on Dec 23, 2019, 5:25:40 AM
sry double post
Last edited by Kirby1978 on Dec 23, 2019, 4:18:14 AM
Should be interesting for the build anointments one of the next?
*Ravenous Horde (minion mov speed and Onslaught).
*Transcendence (aprox -100 Physical Damage taken from Hits( at lvl 90) more tankyness.)
*Grave Intentions (Unholy Might).

Any idea?
"
morelol87 wrote:
Should be interesting for the build anointments one of the next?
*Ravenous Horde (minion mov speed and Onslaught).
*Transcendence (aprox -100 Physical Damage taken from Hits( at lvl 90) more tankyness.)
*Grave Intentions (Unholy Might).

Any idea?

Ravenous Horde
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
I have a question, actualy dont have a +1 sentinel helmet, and i droop a Starkonja's with, can i equip ? I dont know if it's usable or not. I have 2 Circle too.
Thank for this great build.
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
"
Flampera wrote:

You don´t have +1 Sentinel on Helmet and you have no Guilt Rings and no Pride Aura. Feeding Frenzy is missing to in your Sentinel Links. Missing DMG Nodes for Minions - right side from Mind over Matter.
Change that and the dmg will be more then enough for Red Maps

Well as im playing ssf only talents can be changed, and gem but i did not like how the a.i interact with feeding frenzy, when on 6l i will add it tho, but maybe i will give it a try later on. I ignored the dmg nodes due to lack of survivability. I bet in trade league this is an amazing build tho.
Just a quick question for the OP. You note you use 3 spectres, how are you able to summon 3?
"
dkowalch wrote:
Just a quick question for the OP. You note you use 3 spectres, how are you able to summon 3?

well he has +1 specter from the tree. and when you lvl the gem a bit it also gives you a additional specter
"
todumbtodie wrote:
"
dkowalch wrote:

well he has +1 specter from the tree. and when you lvl the gem a bit it also gives you a additional specter

Thanks, I am dumb! I was scouring the tree but missed the Death Attunement node.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info