[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

THis is probably my favourite and best build I ever played. I can do Tier16 maps quite easily, I am in delve 370+. What I can upgrade now? I think I am lacking some defenses, my dps feels quite good. I have about 10ex+. Cheers
"
Freethinker wrote:
THis is probably my favourite and best build I ever played. I can do Tier16 maps quite easily, I am in delve 370+. What I can upgrade now? I think I am lacking some defenses, my dps feels quite good. I have about 10ex+. Cheers

Your boots.

Your crown could also use some divine orb to roll it for higher value for more ES.

Your shield could also use a reroll toget max 5% recover ES on block, it's a huge boost even if it's just 1% difference. Higher ES means higher ES recovered via shield on block.
"
evilsonofgod wrote:
"
Hussar888 wrote:

I've played this build some time ago and have great time. Now at the end of the leagu I decided to spend my currency to craft things for the build. Have 93 lvl, items like above, tree made the same way as OP, but this gameplay sux. Can't find good way to solve mana issue, I am dying to almost everything and I know how to position myself for traps.

Any advices?

Your rings and belt do not even have catalyst quality enhancement, it will help in getting more ES if you enhance their defensive quality via Tempering Catalyst.

Thank you for evaluation :)
I've done that, and I am working on better rolls of defenses for boots and gloves and additionally working on rings to put - mana cost there.

I have to say, it's kind a refresh from playing seismic and LS for whole league.
Last edited by Hussar888 on Jul 18, 2022, 5:04:46 AM
Viable for farming ubers?
"
Hussar888 wrote:
"
evilsonofgod wrote:
"
Hussar888 wrote:

I've played this build some time ago and have great time. Now at the end of the leagu I decided to spend my currency to craft things for the build. Have 93 lvl, items like above, tree made the same way as OP, but this gameplay sux. Can't find good way to solve mana issue, I am dying to almost everything and I know how to position myself for traps.

Any advices?

Your rings and belt do not even have catalyst quality enhancement, it will help in getting more ES if you enhance their defensive quality via Tempering Catalyst.

Thank you for evaluation :)
I've done that, and I am working on better rolls of defenses for boots and gloves and additionally working on rings to put - mana cost there.

I have to say, it's kind a refresh from playing seismic and LS for whole league.

You might want to get higher block chance , especially attack block chance on your tree by dropping 1 block node from the bottom left circle and picking glancing blows, and replace wrath aura with determination to become more survivable
Hello oestergreen!

Can we expect that you will update the guide with 3.19 changes or you will skip the league?

BR,
Dave
I'll be looking forward to seeing this for 3.19. So far doesn't look like much in the way of nerfs except for the mana reservation reduction that is effecting everyone.

Some potential nice changes with stuff like Galvanic field.
Last edited by Brian9824 on Aug 12, 2022, 8:50:46 AM
me looking forward aswell
Same here! Will be my fourth or fifth time with LT :)
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
So far it looks like we can just keep Defiance Banner even while it's nerfed, because why not (it's on the life reservation).

and the Mana reservation part can be solved by using the passives from the Tanky Version in the POB, because that one didn't have mana reservation mastery in the first place (just a few manapool passives instead). It is very tight on mana though.

I want to try out Galvanic Field to see if it's a dps buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info