[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Out of; Wand, Helm, Gloves and Boots how would you guys rank them in terms of; cost to craft endgame level crafts, and ease of crafting endgame crafts?

I want to have one character i just craft for to get used to the process, ive never crafted gear for my characters before and i want to start with the cheapest or easiest options first then work my way up while finding more currency and such.
Hey mr shak,

Could u look at my character and tell me how i can upgrade and what i should change. I have no clue (feels like i am doing things wrong damage wise in gear)

Thanks.
https://pastebin.com/u39jwpek here is a pastebin to. hope u got time to help me.

Last edited by DeoVolentex on Jan 14, 2020, 4:15:47 AM
Hey Shak, do you recommend using Awakened Swift Affliction support gem?
"
Me3cenarie wrote:

YES! It's incredible
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
What order would you upgrade your gems in?

Also I'll add belt to my above question about crafting priority with Weapon helm Gloves and boots.
"
ShakCentral wrote:
"
Me3cenarie wrote:

YES! It's incredible

I agree, it's incredible!
Cant afford lvl4 Enlighten rn, thoughts on Solstice Vigil?
"
ShakCentral wrote:
"
Me3cenarie wrote:

YES! It's incredible

At first I couldn't figure out why you were saying it was incredible. I knew it was good, but I didn't think it was amazing because of what PoB was telling me. Then I dug deeper and I think PoB actually implements the gem incorrectly. It is supposed to have "+10% to Damage over Time Multiplier" from max quality. The problem is that when I look closely on the Calcs it actually changes the All Types Total Increased by 10% when you change its quality from 0 to 20 (it adds a duplicate efficacy entry). It should be changing the multiplier in the calculation when you hover over the Cold DoT cell instead. I tested this by adding that stat to a jewel and it put it in the correct location and damage was much higher.

I'm using localidentity's fork for PoB if that matters. Can anyone else confirm this?
Last edited by ZeroCloud on Jan 13, 2020, 10:21:37 PM
Well I poofed a 6l shav's in T3 Corruption Chamber yesterday and also bricked 4 implicit awakener gloves getting greedy yesterday but I struck gold. Time to take this build to the next level.

Killed Uber Elder for the first time ever :)

Got this on my 3rd Dense + Frigid craft, what would you do?

Anul and hope to open a prefix? What suffix would I craft?

Or do I scour and re-roll for -cold res on enemies? I only have 19 more rolls available :/

EDIT: Holy shit, I scoured it and got this 3 crafts later

This is the first time Ive EVER tried to craft an endgame item, this is basically GG for me right?
Last edited by Goldenhawk07 on Jan 13, 2020, 11:44:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info