[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

I am going to try another build, so i am selling full gear if someone interrested. Not decided about price yet, need to calculate it - probably around 80-100ex.

I killed everything including Simulacrum 30, but The Feared (all invitations are no problem with 70% Quantity) - probably doable for ppl with better mechanic skill.

My build is based on this build, but modified for better survability and Vaal Cold Snap instead of WTB. Basically „autobomber“ with automatized flasks.

Ready for Forbidden Flame + Flash (or 2 jewels of yours choice), i was using Mastermind of Discord.

Ready for Headhunter. Funny but not great due to high CD of Vortex.

https://pastebin.com/kAJuzhVY

Last edited by Piccaso on Mar 19, 2022, 4:08:09 PM
I have to say, I'm almost level 99 on this build, and I disagree with Profane Bloom being a trap. Vile Bastion is mandatory until you get stun immunity elsewhere, but once I switched to LL with presence of chayula, I swapped Vile Bastion out for Profane Bloom. The QOL of being able to curse hexproof enemies along with the pops is very nice. I also dropped aspect of the spider to run Purity of Ice and added Melding of the Flesh to have 89% elemental resistances. Build feels extremely tanky and damage is still pretty good.
"
Sunscorcher wrote:
I have to say, I'm almost level 99 on this build, and I disagree with Profane Bloom being a trap. Vile Bastion is mandatory until you get stun immunity elsewhere, but once I switched to LL with presence of chayula, I swapped Vile Bastion out for Profane Bloom. The QOL of being able to curse hexproof enemies along with the pops is very nice. I also dropped aspect of the spider to run Purity of Ice and added Melding of the Flesh to have 89% elemental resistances. Build feels extremely tanky and damage is still pretty good.

Nothing wrong with going either profane bloom or vile bastion. It’s a matter of preference. It’s interesting this league that we can allocate additional ascendancy with jewels. I got one half of heart of destruction now saving up for the other half. Should have gotten them when they’re cheaper 😑
Has anyone done flawless breach with this? It seems like the content that separate a good build from a god tier build.
Last edited by AsceticPOE on Mar 21, 2022, 8:27:35 AM
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Just got 100 with this build in league ^_^

Big GRATS on achieving that. I think i would be close but i get hit by some really bad degen every now and then that i cannot identify, really annoying.
Build is otherwise as good as it gets.
"
AsceticPOE wrote:
Has anyone done flawless breach with this? It seems like the content that separate a good build from a god tier build.

Absolutely no expert on this but i think unless you have taken this build to it's max then a flawless breach would be nigh on impossible.
Maybe with an aura bot but i would still doubt it.
Maybe give it a try in standard?
"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
AsceticPOE wrote:

Absolutely no expert on this but i think unless you have taken this build to it's max then a flawless breach would be nigh on impossible.

It’ll try it after I get to 99, hopefully I have some spare currency then. Spent everything on Heart of destruction, worths every penny 😬
"
hadc wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
AsceticPOE wrote:

It’ll try it after I get to 99, hopefully I have some spare currency then. Spent everything on Heart of destruction, worths every penny 😬

That has gone crazy money. I remember looking when Don first mentioned it to me, it was about 10ex for the 2 stones I think, now its like what 90ex??
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Just got 100 with this build in league ^_^

Wow, amazing, well done! What content did you do for the 98-99-100 grind? Just maps?

I am close to hitting 97 and would like to push to 100, but I dunno if I have the time. I'd guess double or triple beyond with lots of packsize, abyss, breach etc, is the way to go.
"
kingkano wrote:

That has gone crazy money. I remember looking when Don first mentioned it to me, it was about 10ex for the 2 stones I think, now its like what 90ex??

Yes when I first started looking at it was about 50ex for a set of the jewel. I paid 100ex in total.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info