[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

HEllo can someone explain me how to leveling? i started lightning strike and didint like it and now i want to try this build. I just need some help for leveling for acts, ty for build btw.
Just got [Removed by Support] by the 2 delerium bosses in an easy rolled T16 map. Am trying Vortex and have dropped wintertide brand.

Any ideas as to what i can do?
Thanks.
Last edited by Nicholas_GGG on Feb 25, 2022, 6:19:50 PM
Cold DOT vs end game bosses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b3aYK9-Zt8. I don't use WTB but you can adopt it for WTB, I'm sure WTB will kill them just as well with similar level of investment. Defensively, my build is similar to Shak's with Aegis Aurora and max block but mine has 88% all ele res.

Shak's build is VERY TANKY as soon as you get Aegis Aurora, at least 30K armor and 6k ES.
Last edited by hadc on Feb 25, 2022, 8:36:21 PM
"
merimert wrote:
HEllo can someone explain me how to leveling? i started lightning strike and didint like it and now i want to try this build. I just need some help for leveling for acts, ty for build btw.

I've PMed you, check inbox.
"
kingkano wrote:

It doesn't help that SHAK has not come back and posted his version 2 of the build. It has a much better tree and the skills are more rounded and better than the initial release.

Use this and make some of the changes in the skills and tree - https://pastebin.com/kvAbi3DL

The price of the watcher's eye. T_T
"
hadc wrote:
Cold DOT vs end game bosses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b3aYK9-Zt8. I don't use WTB but you can adopt it for WTB, I'm sure WTB will kill them just as well with similar level of investment. Defensively, my build is similar to Shak's with Aegis Aurora with max block but mine has 88% all ele res.

Shak's build is VERY TANKY as soon as you get Aegis Aurora, at least 30K armor and 6k ES.

That showcase is just so impressive - you sir are to be congratulated.
I don't think i can get any where near that this side of standard but i will use your build as a guide as to what i should be doing. As stated earlier i am totally hopeless at POB which is a huge drawback for me.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
hadc wrote:
Cold DOT vs end game bosses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b3aYK9-Zt8. I don't use WTB but you can adopt it for WTB, I'm sure WTB will kill them just as well with similar level of investment. Defensively, my build is similar to Shak's with Aegis Aurora with max block but mine has 88% all ele res.

That showcase is just so impressive - you sir are to be congratulated.
I don't think i can get any where near that this side of standard but i will use your build as a guide as to what i should be doing. As stated earlier i am totally hopeless at POB which is a huge drawback for me.

Shak’s POB is very good for entry level and beginner so I think you should start with that but for end game you can look at POE Ninja and see how the top players are doing it, you can get POB from there too.
Last edited by hadc on Feb 25, 2022, 8:35:42 PM
I feel like im rerolling maps a ton with this build, am I right to typically always reroll these?

ele reflect
-max resist
-block chance
-armour
no regen (duh)
players have -#% to suppressed spell
cursed with ele weakness
monsters hexproof - if thats the only bad one i go with it

So many scours :x
@hadc

Do you always self cast Molten Shell?

I feel like I need to get a mouse with a side button. Mechanically challenged player here. lol
"
epicmeatwad wrote:
I feel like im rerolling maps a ton with this build, am I right to typically always reroll these?

ele reflect
-max resist
-block chance
-armour
no regen (duh)
players have -#% to suppressed spell
cursed with ele weakness
monsters hexproof - if thats the only bad one i go with it

So many scours :x

I only reroll ele reflect and no regen. The rest are doable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info