[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Not sure what is going on for the past 2-3 days because prices for some items have doubled or tripled their price.
Can someone help me with this helm?

I failed to unveil the +2 to AoE gems and I am following the instructions in the PoB but step 8 is not very clear to me.

"8. If you don't hit +2 AoE, craft "Suffixes cannot be changed", remove +1 Zombies via the bench and Annul the unveiled mod.
> If you annul "Suffixes cannot be changed", craft it again and annul until you have "Suffixes cannot be changed as the only prefix."

If I craft "Suffixes cannot be changed" and then go to the bench to remove the Zombie mod, wouldn't "Remove crafted mods" also remove "Suffixes cannot be changed" so I would have to craft it again to annul the fail unveiled mod which has 50% chance to remove "Suffixes cannot be changed".
Wouldn't it be cheaper to just craft "Suffixes cannot be changed" and then scour the item leaving it with "multi mod" and the other two suffixes?
"
HanibAAAl wrote:
Can someone help me with this helm?

I failed to unveil the +2 to AoE gems and I am following the instructions in the PoB but step 8 is not very clear to me.

"8. If you don't hit +2 AoE, craft "Suffixes cannot be changed", remove +1 Zombies via the bench and Annul the unveiled mod.
> If you annul "Suffixes cannot be changed", craft it again and annul until you have "Suffixes cannot be changed as the only prefix."

If I craft "Suffixes cannot be changed" and then go to the bench to remove the Zombie mod, wouldn't "Remove crafted mods" also remove "Suffixes cannot be changed" so I would have to craft it again to annul the fail unveiled mod which has 50% chance to remove "Suffixes cannot be changed".
Wouldn't it be cheaper to just craft "Suffixes cannot be changed" and then scour the item leaving it with "multi mod" and the other two suffixes?

Join discord and I will help you.
But, once you have multi mod and another bench craft. You cannot simply just remove +1 to zombies. It will remove all crafted mods including the multimod craft.

Best way to try and save helm is keep helm as is and craft suffix cannot be changed > use veiled chaos orb > and hope you only get 1 veiled prefix.
Last edited by donbrawler on Feb 22, 2022, 6:33:42 PM
"
eosguy wrote:
Not sure what is going on for the past 2-3 days because prices for some items have doubled or tripled their price.

what items? I have noticed people trying to flip my crafts for the build and that does kind of upset me.
Last edited by donbrawler on Feb 22, 2022, 6:36:05 PM
Hi all i feel i need some guidance.
First of all i am not using a brand, is that stupid?
Secondly i feel i need more damage, i have tried using Herald of Ice in lieu of Discipline but not really sure if that is worth it?
And lastly if some expert could check my build out and offer and hints i would be very grateful.

Earlier in the build i was using Prism Guardian and felt very disappointed with the build, since changing to Aegis i have reviewed my opinion quite a fair bit.
Thanks.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hi all i feel i need some guidance.
First of all i am not using a brand, is that stupid?
Secondly i feel i need more damage, i have tried using Herald of Ice in lieu of Discipline but not really sure if that is worth it?
And lastly if some expert could check my build out and offer and hints i would be very grateful.

Earlier in the build i was using Prism Guardian and felt very disappointed with the build, since changing to Aegis i have reviewed my opinion quite a fair bit.
Thanks.

Herald of Ice only works with Hits and not damage over time. So, it's completely useless flat cold damage does nothing for the DOT

you need to be able to crit to freeze and shatter for herald of ice to be effective.

I suggest you follow the build as its intended or expect to be disappointed.

Thanks for that donbrawler.
I really liked the guide before he put everything into POB.
I'm pushing 70 and do have problems with POB so i am very capable of making some basic mistakes - as proven.
"
donbrawler wrote:

Join discord and I will help you.
But, once you have multi mod and another bench craft. You cannot simply just remove +1 to zombies. It will remove all crafted mods including the multimod craft.

Best way to try and save helm is keep helm as is and craft suffix cannot be changed > use veiled chaos orb > and hope you only get 1 veiled prefix.

Thanks a lot for the tip! Here's the result.
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
eosguy wrote:

what items? I have noticed people trying to flip my crafts for the build and that does kind of upset me.

You can be sure it’s not me, I’m too poor to do your craft LOL.
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
eosguy wrote:

Cluster jewels, Melding of the Flesh, some watcher's eye which were OK in pricing seems to be pricier etc. Base fractured wands and sceptres are also harder to find or more expensive.

Could be those players not online as well but I've been monitoring for almost a week now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info