[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hi,
I was looking for 3.16 news today and by accident, I found that
http://poememo.blog.jp/archives/38659410.html

Does it look similar to what we need :)

Our perfect wand
Last edited by ddarek65 on Oct 1, 2021, 12:21:22 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how exactly your Shavv's grew an extra modifier "socketed gems deal 29% more Cold Damage over Time" ???

Noticed in your PoB - $$$ Shavv's has this affix. And I'm wondering how?

Also, something seemed off, so I started a complete empty PoB and copied all your 100 LL talents, skills and equipment. At best it can reach 7780 or so ES and not the 9660 that your PoB shows.
Last edited by artemios on Oct 3, 2021, 6:41:16 AM
"
ddarek65 wrote:
Hi,
I was looking for 3.16 news today and by accident, I found that
http://poememo.blog.jp/archives/38659410.html

Does it look similar to what we need :)

Our perfect wand

I don't see any wands in that page. Neither the dagger nor the sceptre are good for this build. We use DoT skills and don't benefit from crit.

EDIT to answer another:

"
artemios wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how exactly your Shavv's grew an extra modifier "socketed gems deal 29% more Cold Damage over Time" ???

Noticed in your PoB - $$$ Shavv's has this affix. And I'm wondering how?

I would guess it's to simulate the modifier in Hypothermia support. The gem didn't have it at league start so wasn't included in the gem in PoB.
Last edited by alpo789 on Oct 7, 2021, 2:06:01 PM
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つTake our energy Shak༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Hmmm... i wonder if there is going to be a working (actually effective) version of this build with EV/ES or AR/ES using the new keystones...
"
MixstaNoctes wrote:
Hmmm... i wonder if there is going to be a working (actually effective) version of this build with EV/ES or AR/ES using the new keystones...

Just saw a stream where he put nearly 4 hours into the SSF version but excluding the new Divine Shield Keystone which is unknown value.
Short answer:
Yes.
large Armours. much immunes. many cursing.
wow.

DPS down a fair bit though. Really hope there's some good DOT passive tree nodes incoming.
"

Just saw a stream where he put nearly 4 hours into the SSF version but excluding the new Divine Shield Keystone which is unknown value.
Short answer:
Yes.
large Armours. much immunes. many cursing.
wow.

DPS down a fair bit though. Really hope there's some good DOT passive tree nodes incoming.

Yeah, if they buff tree dot passives and/or add more around the witches area i think the damage might be even better because they increased the base damage of the skill a lot, also not needing to path to EE saves eight skill points (in current pob) and EO one
EDIT: Ignore this, the question gets answered in the spoiler after the TRADE/ SSF spoiler. Leaving this here incase someone else is confused :)

Been playing this game since BETA and I can't find a complete gem setup in this guide.. As far as I can tell the gem setup shown only shows the 6L (Armor) and 3 4L setups. Also in the 6L setup you mention that if you go pure Vortex you gain the ability to use a Guard Skill (?).

Kinda confusing since there's 2 items that's not even socketed (Weapon + Shield), shouldn't you be able to go a Guard Skill no matter which 6L you go and if you go Pure Vortex 6L can't you put CF in one of the 3L's?

Would love an explanation cuz this build looks awesome but the gem setups are really confusing to me.
Last edited by Lissmano on Oct 15, 2021, 3:27:03 AM
You guys reckon this to be a viable build to league start with? I want to take it far, then level something else, but be able to farm t16s and I don't mind if bosses like the conq's/maven/sirus are slow, but doable
i just wanted to drop a quick 'thanks' for the guide. i had a good run in SSF this league. took me until today to get a Rime Gaze - 3.5 days of playtime or so. #SSFLIFE...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info