[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Has anyone actually tried this build in Hardcore? It seems with some respeccing you could possibly pull it off even with the shield, just curious if someone has started this or not. Tons of fun.
Can i stick with CI and not do LL? Will i still be able to clear all content (except HoG, ref, regen) ?
Love the. guide appreciate the hard work. Damage is falling off a tad at In higher reds as CI.

I had some crafting information wrong in my previous post looks like hunter influence is only slightly easier to roll then shaper in regards to cold dot multi on gloves.
Last edited by cheftony2 on Apr 19, 2021, 7:47:02 PM
"
Kloroad wrote:
Can i stick with CI and not do LL? Will i still be able to clear all content (except HoG, ref, regen) ?

Did all content in Harvest, granted my gear was pretty good, but it was SSF, and still managed everything fine. Should be much easier in trade league where you can get good ES and weapons.

I actually ended up dropping a Shav's too, but preffered the CI version as it was much tankier, and more forgiving.

Hi I have a quick question about the Thread of Hope jewel. In the beginning of the guide you mention that Intuitive Leap has been replaced by a Large Thread of Hope but that would change the passives listed in your PoB (CI build version).

Can you advise which passives you were planning to use with the Large Thread of Hope?

Thanks again for the build!
"
SpaceGinger wrote:
Hi I have a quick question about the Thread of Hope jewel. In the beginning of the guide you mention that Intuitive Leap has been replaced by a Large Thread of Hope but that would change the passives listed in your PoB (CI build version).

Can you advise which passives you were planning to use with the Large Thread of Hope?

I am not sure if it is the same for CI, but if you look at the tree in the POB and then at the bottom change the tree to be the LL version, you can see the nodes that are taken with the Large Thread of Hope. Note that the nodes taken are a little different based on whether clusters are used or not.

"
"
SpaceGinger wrote:

I am not sure if it is the same for CI, but if you look at the tree in the POB and then at the bottom change the tree to be the LL version, you can see the nodes that are taken with the Large Thread of Hope. Note that the nodes taken are a little different based on whether clusters are used or not.

Thanks for pointing that out. I checked the passives that are allocated in the LL version but I'm still curious if Shak thinks these are applicable for the CI version. I'm going to play around and test it out today.
Hey, anyone willing to help out with some feedback on my build? Would be much appreciated!

Looking to stay as CI. Looking for any significant improvements for vortex dps and to increase ES/defences

I am also a bit confused about skill gems from here, got some empty slots. Not sure wether to take the dive and go for EE or not. Currently lacking a wand with procs for it. Currently using vortex for all clear, + cold snap on bosses. Budget doesn't matter so much, got a few ex and can save up more.

https://pastebin.com/YuTVRjux

ign: GooseOffender
How important is it to have a cinderswallow before switching to CI? I've never done CI before so I'm not sure how much it adds to your QOL
My dps is feeling pretty lacking on bosses. I have pretty decent gear so I am wondering if I am doing something wrong. A couple questions:

1. Should I be spamming cold snap and vortex on cooldown or does that just cause our EE to constantly switch back to cold resist since the wand trigger is only every 8 seconds.

2. I feel like the curse from the wand trigger happens very infrequently so wondering if Profane Bloom is actually having any impact at all. Wondering if Forbidden Power might be the better option for the crit, increased damage and aoe?

I am currently running the CI version.

https://pastebin.com/kWv7m6GM

Thanks all

EDIT - Also, is it worth getting some spell/cold damage ES leech?
Last edited by Fizzx_Gaming on Apr 20, 2021, 1:24:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info