[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
xMelgassi wrote:
Is this a good build for SFF? Can it do good against endgame content with only found itens?

Check out the budget gearing section. Not only is it good for SSF, but you can start maps with mostly blue gear found in Blood Aqueducts. It's phenomenal for SSF
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
-
Last edited by Kim_Aislinn on Apr 9, 2024, 11:49:33 AM
"
Kim_Aislinn wrote:

You can look at my character Swirly.

That wand is awesome even for trade league. You just alt spam?
Was planning to skip league launch but this thread has got me all hyped up!
Found my league starter at launch-day :)
-
Last edited by Kim_Aislinn on Apr 9, 2024, 11:49:14 AM
This Guide looks overall very nice and the PoB looks very good, but...

i missing the Cluster Jewels in PoB. There are some options with Cluster Jewel Versions, but without Cluster Jewels. I hope you can add it befor league start.

..second, you have a "Glancing Blows" Version, without skilling Glancing Blows. Is that right ? or just missed to set the points ?

.. and last but not least, GoodGuyGaming explained the Trickster Asc. go to, but there is no optimized Passive Tree for is in PoB. Is it possible to add one or maybe two ? Like Vortex Leveling and a CI or Low Life Version ? (maybe both)

but in the end, like i said, the guide is AWESOME. There are just that Questions :)

Hope you can help there.

"
Kim_Aislinn wrote:
"
MrMustang wrote:
That wand is awesome even for trade league. You just alt spam?

Alt spammed, might've regaled and annulled. Didn't have another wand so I was too scared to slam it since flat cold would've ruined Elemental Equilibrium

Sucks that I could not get any conqueror orbs or a spider beast to finish my helm and belt either

Nice. Thanks for the reply.
"
xMelgassi wrote:
Is this a good build for SFF? Can it do good against endgame content with only found itens?

I can confirm that this build is great for SSF. I played it as my second SSF-character (back in 3.9) and managed to kill Sirus A8 without much problems (apart from the fight being quite long, since Vortex's boss damage is steady, but not particularly high). Overall, the experience was great throughout the whole game. There were no noticable hiccups and the extremely mobile style of play (you basically never need to stand still - apart from casting the Cold Snap) is quite forgiving and fun. I will play it as a league starter in 3.11.
"
Deep_o wrote:
This Guide looks overall very nice and the PoB looks very good, but...

i missing the Cluster Jewels in PoB. There are some options with Cluster Jewel Versions, but without Cluster Jewels. I hope you can add it befor league start.

..second, you have a "Glancing Blows" Version, without skilling Glancing Blows. Is that right ? or just missed to set the points ?

.. and last but not least, GoodGuyGaming explained the Trickster Asc. go to, but there is no optimized Passive Tree for is in PoB. Is it possible to add one or maybe two ? Like Vortex Leveling and a CI or Low Life Version ? (maybe both)

but in the end, like i said, the guide is AWESOME. There are just that Questions :)

Hope you can help there.

The cluster jewels are up to you, the OP simply takes the outer nodes and leaves the flexibility up to you.

You can acquire Glancing Blows by using a Thread of Hope with the very large ring, in the leftmost jewel socket (to the left of Templar starting area).
nice guide but how do you reach the required str and the resistence cap wihout waste too many point?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info