[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

So i hate CI builds i tried it on this and i like my hp flask for an OH FUCK button when i need it
so i made a hp version and its a little different but its wrecking so far in ssf delirium taken on sirus 7, cortex, shaper, elder did well vs all content

I opted to take Melediction cus im not focused on es and the stun seems to be non isse and since i found gloves with ele weakness on hit that on top of frostbite and the explodes is just awesome.
2.7m vortex dps in pob got some nice clusters that recover 3% life 1% es on kill which is basically instant sustain through maps
im also running flesh and stone and dread banner everything is blinded and has reduced accuracy i never get hit anymore its fantastic since my aoe is so huge

really liking it!

(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Last edited by RitualMurder on Jun 6, 2020, 4:58:44 AM
"

So i hate CI builds i tried it on this and i like my hp flask for an OH FUCK button when i need it
so i made a hp version and its a little different but its wrecking so far in ssf delirium taken on sirus 7, cortex, shaper, elder did well vs all content

I opted to take Melediction cus im not focused on es and the stun seems to be non isse and since i found gloves with ele weakness on hit that on top of frostbite and the explodes is just awesome.
2.7m vortex dps in pob got some nice clusters that recover 3% life 1% es on kill which is basically instant sustain through maps
im also running flesh and stone and dread banner everything is blinded and has reduced accuracy i never get hit anymore its fantastic since my aoe is so huge

really liking it!

Any chance you could link a PoB? I guess that the primary benefit of a CI build is to eventually transition to Low Life, but I too love the idea of a Life Version.

Curious also to hear your thoughts on the trickster version.
"
steezzuss wrote:
"

really liking it!

Any chance you could link a PoB? I guess that the primary benefit of a CI build is to eventually transition to Low Life, but I too love the idea of a Life Version.

Curious also to hear your thoughts on the trickster version.

https://pastebin.com/4UVzQz8K

Ive never made a trickster of any type i think occultist passives are more attractive to me the free double curse on hexproof with the explodes is very nice for clear if you can get curse on hit somewhere
1 vortex cast pops most of my screen instantly

got a few gear upgrades since that post that are reflected in pob
Last edited by RitualMurder on Jun 12, 2020, 12:59:36 AM
That is some crazy damage - I'm sitting at ~700k Shaper DPS, with Low Life. Hard to see where you make up the extra million or so DPS.
"
steezzuss wrote:
That is some crazy damage - I'm sitting at ~700k Shaper DPS, with Low Life. Hard to see where you make up the extra million or so DPS.

ah shaper dps im 1.7m but thats just vortex not including another 400k from cold snap 500k from vaal cold snap and 160k from vrf
"
steezzuss wrote:

are you using cluster jewels?
"

Was just looking at your PoB, that's the difference - I'm using the standard CI tree from the build guide with a few slight tweaks.

Cluster jewels alone look like they give you ~50% more damage..
"
steezzuss wrote:
"

Was just looking at your PoB, that's the difference - I'm using the standard CI tree from the build guide with a few slight tweaks.

Cluster jewels alone look like they give you ~50% more damage..

yea they are big time
i made a new ring tonight!
Check it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjhvVJ6Rs4k
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
l
Last edited by RitualMurder on Jun 12, 2020, 3:39:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info