[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

If I have 5 frenzy charges max, is it still worth keeping ice bite?
Last edited by SauceyKay on Dec 28, 2019, 2:10:51 PM
arborix is a double edge sword, have a lot more damage than opus before we get to the crit softcap when opus really shines, if you guys have issues with failing many times to the metamorph mechanics and mechanics in general i dont recommend at all arborix, its a big dude but have some issues, i learned to use arborix and the bow its great but is not easy.

btw for the people that are talking about single target damage, with the buff to the resistances on the bosses and the hp is a must that you guys run a elemental curse or frost bomb, is a must for ST damage.

The build shines when you can combite a opus/arborix hyrrie and dying sun, this 3 items combined transform the build complety.
"
SauceyKay wrote:
If I have 5 frenzy charges max, is it still worth keeping ice bite?

According to Aquarism, no. 7 minimum.
Hey there, I'm really enjoying this build but since I'm super unlucky this league so far, progressing is a struggle. Any recommendations? Most other key items seem very expensive. (My char is called Coldnick)
Last edited by System3D on Dec 28, 2019, 4:26:18 PM
ok peeps, ROTFL... i just dropped a mirror xD I need a list of priority improvements to my character, anyone please? xD

"
Aquarism wrote:
"
Hi build is great but a bit squishy. Are there any upgrades I can take for my gear below?

you want more life on boots, you are also missing 18% life on tree. try to get pure evasion based gear, this will boost your survivability.

Okay after changing to evasion gear and hitting almost 4.7k ish life surivability has improved by alot. You just have to be very careful making your metamorphs. Bewrae of anything caustic and hexproof. Not sure if armoured only applies for physical attacks but just to play it saafe i try to stay away from it if possible.

I die rarely now compared to before. Damage also improved by ALOT with the +1 barrage helm enchant. I recommend prioritizing this over iceshot since iceshot does so much damage already the 40pct is not needed

also pop your VAAL GRACE during metamorphs or hard bosses if you want to face tank for a bit
Last edited by TheCreepNextDoor on Dec 28, 2019, 8:40:30 PM
"
Aquarism wrote:
"
aGalaxy_ wrote:
Having a terrible time with t14+ bosses and especially metamorphs, doing basically 0 dps with barrage. Any one know what I can do for better single target?

You already have a headhunter, you should be cruising through the game at this point. Try to get Aztiri's promise. +1 barrage helm.

"
Does anyone know when barrage enchant was nerfed? I'm trying to find a legacy on PS4 but maybe it doesn't exist.

It was nerfed a very long time ago, not sure about the PlayStation economics, did you choose standard when searching.

"
SauceyKay wrote:
Unavailable

Two questions:

I still need to buy Opus, Hyrri's Ire, and Dying Sun. What order should I get these upgrades in?

Also, I was thinking about swapping my chest out for a temporary 5L Hyrri's Ire. Should I swap my ghetto 6L rare chest for a 5L? If so, what gem should I drop? Thanks!

you should get opus - hyrri - dying sun in that order. a 5l hyrri will perform slightly less than full 6l with 2020 gems.

"
Slottm wrote:
Sirus down :D also got these and slammed the frenzy charge on kill =)

Unavailable

grats on sirus kill.

Yeah. PS4 released march 2019 so I guess it got nerfed before that.

Legacy hyrri is now around 80ex on ps4. Should I go for qotf and stack eva?
[Removed by Support]
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Can I get by on a 5 link opus and 5 link Hyrri's in maps to farm some more currency?
"
Can I get by on a 5 link opus and 5 link Hyrri's in maps to farm some more currency?

Yeah, I wouldn't buy either 5L though. Either save up for 6l or get lucky with some fuse before then in my opinion. You can do through yellows fairly easily on a cheap corrupted 6l chest (or even tabula). Im doing t16s with a 5l clear on my Opus still. Just not necessary to 6l it honestly. I clear everything on my screen in one shot still. Focus on getting Hyrri's 6L so you can weapon swap if you so choose.
"
AbrownMN wrote:
"

Yeah, I wouldn't buy either 5L though. Either save up for 6l or get lucky with some fuse before then in my opinion. You can do through yellows fairly easily on a cheap corrupted 6l chest (or even tabula). Im doing t16s with a 5l clear on my Opus still. Just not necessary to 6l it honestly. I clear everything on my screen in one shot still. Focus on getting Hyrri's 6L so you can weapon swap if you so choose.

5 linked them both in under 100 fusings so I am planning on just rolling with that and farming currency.

What's the best way to craft the +1 arrow quiver now that multimod is nerfed? Chaos spam?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info