[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Yea I have this for bossing

but I can already do all content with mapping gear, it does about the same damage as medium-high investment league gear.

Still, can't do sirus, the storm gets me every time.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
Interesting - im going to switch the cold damage to damage while leeching on my amulet
"
Slottm wrote:
Interesting - im going to switch the cold damage to damage while leeching on my amulet

check with pob before crafting, but inc damage while leeching should be better, make sure to tick "are you leeching" options.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
"
Aquarism wrote:
"
Slottm wrote:

check with pob before crafting, but inc damage while leeching should be better, make sure to tick "are you leeching" options.

I did! It's a few percentage higher. I checked before posting.
i got the 6l over the hyrri in 25 fusings :O after this lucky result, what is the next investment that i need to do? have around 3-4ex to spend, and not have dying sun..getting the flask is the best next upgrade?
My single target is really bad with barrage, can someone take a look and let me know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks!
"
The_Zodiac wrote:
My single target is really bad with barrage, can someone take a look and let me know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks!

You're on a 5 link and have almost no cold pen. Bosses have higher resists, get a wise oak flask. Try swapping cold pen in for hypothermia, should help until you can get a 6L.
"
Aquarism wrote:
"
Agroveuin wrote:
Hi all ppls.

ATM play on GC-mines, still dont kill any endgame bosses (slowpoke gaming, yea) - nice damage, but not enough clearspeed for me (last 8 leagues play on bow\wander chara).

How this build in hight-tier maps (t14-16) and same blight maps?
In ideal item-setup this build can kill hard single targets (metamorphes on this high-tier maps, shaper, uelder, guards (high-lvl atlas awakening) and probably - Sirus 8lvl (rly in BiS-items)?

atm have like 15-20 exa budget, and idk - try it or nope (ofc, with my low budget - focuse at start on low-mid tier maps, sometimes single etc)

Thanks for answers

If you look at some replies before you, people are reporting success with this build, doing uber elder and such. I am doing fine to t13 clearing only on a 4l with tabula.

"
hipposaver wrote:

I'm wondering if any of my gear should blatantly be changed, and what I should go after next.

Your gear is fine as it is, do not use icebite in barrage without sustained 7 frenzies. you dont need 2 quicksilvers. if your resist is fine, get pandemonious

thanks i dont have the suffix to craft frenzy on crit altho i do have a green dream so bossing my frenzy charges are not up, what gem would you suggest over icebite? i see u have damage on full life but i feel like im rarely full life

my res are iffy so ill look into a pandemonious once i get my helm and see if i get lucky res on that or something, ill check in PoB how much better the pandemonious is vs my amulet (im not sure if the % dex as dmg is really that useful tbh)

do u think the damage to chilled enemies on the gloves is useful? if not i can just buy triple res 100 maxlife for a few ex and solve those issues easily

edit: i might just try to get all 40max life jewels + lvl 95 before my helm as id like to hit 5k life, im at 4600 rn... i guess i could craft that hp anoint on my ammy but its like 3 fucking gold oils OOF
Last edited by hipposaver on Dec 27, 2019, 5:41:54 PM
"
Swanman8907 wrote:
"
The_Zodiac wrote:

You're on a 5 link and have almost no cold pen. Bosses have higher resists, get a wise oak flask. Try swapping cold pen in for hypothermia, should help until you can get a 6L.

Thank you, I'll try that!
"
hipposaver wrote:
"
Aquarism wrote:
"
Agroveuin wrote:
Hi all ppls.

ATM play on GC-mines, still dont kill any endgame bosses (slowpoke gaming, yea) - nice damage, but not enough clearspeed for me (last 8 leagues play on bow\wander chara).

How this build in hight-tier maps (t14-16) and same blight maps?
In ideal item-setup this build can kill hard single targets (metamorphes on this high-tier maps, shaper, uelder, guards (high-lvl atlas awakening) and probably - Sirus 8lvl (rly in BiS-items)?

atm have like 15-20 exa budget, and idk - try it or nope (ofc, with my low budget - focuse at start on low-mid tier maps, sometimes single etc)

Thanks for answers

If you look at some replies before you, people are reporting success with this build, doing uber elder and such. I am doing fine to t13 clearing only on a 4l with tabula.

"
hipposaver wrote:

I'm wondering if any of my gear should blatantly be changed, and what I should go after next.

Your gear is fine as it is, do not use icebite in barrage without sustained 7 frenzies. you dont need 2 quicksilvers. if your resist is fine, get pandemonious

thanks i dont have the suffix to craft frenzy on crit altho i do have a green dream so bossing my frenzy charges are not up, what gem would you suggest over icebite? i see u have damage on full life but i feel like im rarely full life

my res are iffy so ill look into a pandemonious once i get my helm and see if i get lucky res on that or something, ill check in PoB how much better the pandemonious is vs my amulet (im not sure if the % dex as dmg is really that useful tbh)

do u think the damage to chilled enemies on the gloves is useful? if not i can just buy triple res 100 maxlife for a few ex and solve those issues easily

edit: i might just try to get all 40max life jewels + lvl 95 before my helm as id like to hit 5k life, im at 4600 rn... i guess i could craft that hp anoint on my ammy but its like 3 fucking gold oils OOF

Added Cold Damage / Cold Penetration are a good choice for replacement over Ice Bite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info