[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

As a player who d mostly played some sort of bowyer build i d say this build is solid. I played a slight variation with dex stackimg. Did shaper elder sirus simulacrum with pretty much easy to acquire uniques. But i will be disingenuous if i dont tell you that i speced out of it into hollow palm build which was even cheaper and without even knowing how to play melee did a8 sirus, deathless sim, uber elder, etc. I would confidently tell you that this build in league with best equips wont even sniff the power of hollow palm.
Again i think this build is great....but without great rare crated items you will hit an end game wall....
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
jabeleta wrote:
"
How difficult would it be to league start this build in 3.11?

IMO, playing this build for the past 2 leagues, i can say: as long u got yourself a quill rain and a tabula you're good to go till T5 or even more.
ofc you'll die a lot due 1 shooting mechanics and proly wont be able to complete uber lab

At which point would you consider uber lab "doable" with this build? I'm also considering it but this line kinda worried me

That said, most of the times when I'm at T5 I haven't even found all challenges, so for me that doesn't change much, heh.
"
AdvancedWind wrote:
"
jabeleta wrote:
"
How difficult would it be to league start this build in 3.11?

IMO, playing this build for the past 2 leagues, i can say: as long u got yourself a quill rain and a tabula you're good to go till T5 or even more.
ofc you'll die a lot due 1 shooting mechanics and proly wont be able to complete uber lab

At which point would you consider uber lab "doable" with this build? I'm also considering it but this line kinda worried me

That said, most of the times when I'm at T5 I haven't even found all challenges, so for me that doesn't change much, heh.

Well, tbh if i remember correctly, last time i've done uber lab somewhere between lvl 70-80, with a 6 link Hyri's Ire, 5 link Death's Opus and Voidfletcher, not sure about helm/boots/gloves, but definitely not fancy coz i was gearing, so didn't paid more than 70c on each of them, Amulet was trash too, just to meet attributes requirements, rings was 2 trash rares but one of them with Assassin's Mark.
But THE most important thing imo are the resistances, u MUST cap them, for instance, without 75% fire res. 1 tick of that flametower trap would kill me but when i cap it, i can take 2-3 hits. (just not dyng to 1 hit is enough tho, not supposed to tank anything).
Izaro is quite simple, just avoid the jumps with slam, those green things he trows at u and most important DON'T RUN INTO TRAPS. just kite...Dmg is more than enough to kill relative fast.
I must say that last league i didn't start with it, but it couldn't impact less..IMO the only issue league starting with this build is the amount of time u'll spend farming for making currency but that's true for every other build.
Actually i can affirm that with this build, the gameplay is INCREDIBLY fun, because of all the chain and additional arrows, so making currency isn't a problem. Just don't mind when u die, because it wll happen A LOT mostly when still gearing rofl.
Last edited by jabeleta on Jun 19, 2020, 9:24:07 AM
Uber Lab hurts because traps are physical and this kind of build doesnt have any physical damage mitigation. You can always go for the anoint Hardened Scars with a Foreboding Hybrid Flask. You could get Endurance charges too with Warcry which helps a lot. You could also go for Iron Reflexes when doing Uber Lab.
I can't get the PoB to work. I get an error saying its the wrong version of the passive skill tree. What am I missing? My PoB is up to date.

Thanks!
This looks really fun to play for the new build, but seeing as I'm a new(ish) player, should I consider going this or look for something easier? It seems like this build isn't very friendly when it comes to what armor/weapons you have ex- if you have the wrong mods you'll do no damage or get one shot. I've been having trouble deciding whether or not I should do ice shot spellslinger or cyclone again... What would you reccomend for someone who is looking for somewhat of a challenge but is still kinda new? (gotten to around t8 maps highest)
"
Hotpockets69 wrote:
I can't get the PoB to work. I get an error saying its the wrong version of the passive skill tree. What am I missing? My PoB is up to date.

Thanks!

same here :(
Same here, Cant seem to get the Pob build to work, it is up to date.
PoB started working for my after i installed Fork
Im running the Community version 1.4.169, has fork installed previously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info