[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Spend 1c for my Warlord based quiver and Like 50 alts 😂
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
"
Karathis wrote:
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
Ice bite works on metamorphs, as they have a lot of minions. But most boses are "stand alone" = you won't get charges from killing anything, if there is nothing to kill ;)

Mine quiver is also self made, but i need to change it for something better (as i have bad roll life and useless projectile speed). But base itself cost about 2ex, and i was VERY unlucky with alterations :(

how can i craft that? also if i went for curse setup on rings i will go uncapped + wont have enough strength to use damage on full life support

Most ppl use 2 red gems - Elemental dmg with attack + Inspiration. Not dmg on full life, that's 1st case.

Could you explain to me, how you know to craft helmet, and not quiver? So, how do you craft helmet? As there are few ways - essence crafting, allteration/ chaos spam, fossil crafting etc...

the only way i craft helmets is by using pristine-frigid on it. thats all the crafting i ever i did in my entire playtime
You have no multimod (which cost 2ex itself). And also you had to be lucky if you have that crafting for freanzy charges - i didn't unlocked it even on lvl1, not mentionig lvl 3.
youre talking multimod on the quiver, i mean first things first i dont even know what influence i need and if i need to spam 1k alts or essences or fossils
I know i have no Multimod, but will get it Ehen i have currency 😉
Quiver crafting shouldnt bei that expensive
the gem links section recommends 3 reds on the single target aka inspiration, damage on full life and elemental damage with attacks. i dont know what i need to swap damage on full life out for
@Karathis
This is offtopic, but i hope noone will be mad if i put short explanation about crafting.

The method which fits perfect for our quiver is called "alteration spam".

You buy quiver with proper level and influence we are looking for (best res rolls require ilvl 84, and we need shaper or warlord influence if i remember correctly). Fully ignore mods on the one you are going to buy - it can be even magic or normal rarity. Base is also important - as we are not going to change the implicit of item (Implicit = this additional mod above all the rest, separated with a line from other mods).

Ok, let's assume you have the item. Now the "fun/rng" incoming. Use scour orb to put it into normal rarity. Then use Orb of Transmutation to change it into magic one. And now SPAM alteration orbs untill you will get our most important prefix - "bow fire additional arrow". Ideally, the 2nd mod you will roll should also be one we desire (res, some dmg mods as you can't get life as it's prefix).

Then, use Regal Orb to improve from Magic into Rare item. It should have 3 mods, one of those HAVE to be our "+1 arrow".

Next find someone who provide craft service. Easy to find in proper area of forum. Ask him to put multi mod on your quiver, our freanzy charge generation and 3rd mod which you desire (probably crit multi or ele dmg or add cold dmg to attack). Remember, you need currency for this service! Pure craft of those 3 mods will cost around 2ex and 20c (2ex for multimod itself). And most of crafters also require some fee for their service - i paied 2ex and 110c for my service, so around 100c as a fee (the freanzy generating mod is pretty hard/ time consuming to unlock).

And you have it!

Of course, there is a lot more about crafting items with this method but i don't want to write an essey about it inhere as it's not the topic for it.

Edit:
On page 69, there is pretty nice update of the build as well. Or you can copy-paste my gem setup fro ice shot and barrage (rest are made by myslef for my playstyle, so i don't recomend copy those)

Edit2:
Use poe.db to determinate, which mode require what level, and what influce you need for each mods as well. Here is for quiver:
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Quiver
Last edited by Zeratul_PL on Feb 5, 2020, 9:34:17 AM
thank you for the explanation. i havent done much alt spamming so this is helpful.

as for the frenzy craft will it increase boss dps by a lot? i feel with voidfletcher the boss dps is way higher than with the rare quiver ive tested with
I would have to check on PoB, but i have pretty "middle" quiver. It's ok, but it could be much better (had low currency while making it).

Currently, i have about 5,5 mln boss DPS with my gear (as i mentione, low hp - about 4,1k only and around 47% lightning res). I die a lot, with which i'm still fighting... but i also kill everything very fast :)

You have 6 (!) characters after the story part of game in this league (most around 90 lvl) and complain about currecy?... Also, never learned anything about crafting?

Maybe instead exping new characters, start farming end-game then? :)
Last edited by Zeratul_PL on Feb 5, 2020, 9:40:33 AM
i got 4.1k life as well and its a struggle. trying to fit a curse setup will mean i have to toss out damage on full life.

how does voidfletcher brick the way the build works? is it cause of the pierce fork chain order?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info