[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
AvesoM1 wrote:
Hey there, guys! Thanks for the build, ice shot clear feels pretty damn good.
The problem is - I dont feel like I got enough dps for t16 metamoprhs to burst them down quickly. Also, I got 4.3k hp. Can you please look at my items and say how can I imporve my build? Esp. in terms of damage.
Spoiler

Hmm, your gear looks better than mine at first glance, and I'm melting *most* metamorphs on T16.

DPSwise - I've found Mark of the Elder much better than Taming (coupled with a shaper ring that you have - up to 80% increased attack damage + 6-10% increased life)

How are your jewels in the tree - I have 21% life there and am currently on like 5.4k life with that.

You don't seem to have life on your quiver, but I'm not sure I'd give that bad boy up for like 60-70 base life (the really good ones like yours with an additional high life roll are 15+ ex last I checked)

also, from what I've read in this thread (on previous pages) - you need 7 frenzy charges for Ice Bite to be worth it, you seem to have only 6 (on your tree) - use cold pen or whatever the recommended skill is.

Also, not sure how assassins mark curse effect performs compared to additional barrage projectile - but most people opt to go with barrage additional projectile so I'm guessing it tops assassins mark curse effect.

"
ZodFR wrote:
Thanks a lot for sharing this build, I'm having a blast with it.

I'm kind of new to endgame-ish POE and wondering how I can get more life out of my tree/gear, sitting at 3,6k right now and have around 10ex to play with. To be honest any kind of input about my character would be much appreciated.

Sorry to bother and have a nice day!

Make your profile public so we can check your gear please
"
HornyPhazon wrote:
"
ZodFR wrote:
Thanks a lot for sharing this build, I'm having a blast with it.

I'm kind of new to endgame-ish POE and wondering how I can get more life out of my tree/gear, sitting at 3,6k right now and have around 10ex to play with. To be honest any kind of input about my character would be much appreciated.

Sorry to bother and have a nice day!

Make your profile public so we can check your gear please

Done!
how do i use aspect of the cat? because if i put it on my mana is fully reserved, do i need to get lie -1% mana reservation on jewel?
Your amulet needs an upgrade.
How do you get your frenzy charges?

Onslaught support is trash, get inspiration
As for Barrage i personnaly like cold pen over dmg on full life but whatever floats your boat..

Do uber lab..
Quality your flasks
thanks for the tips
"
domepro wrote:
"
AvesoM1 wrote:
Hey there, guys! Thanks for the build, ice shot clear feels pretty damn good.
The problem is - I dont feel like I got enough dps for t16 metamoprhs to burst them down quickly. Also, I got 4.3k hp. Can you please look at my items and say how can I imporve my build? Esp. in terms of damage.
Spoiler

Hmm, your gear looks better than mine at first glance, and I'm melting *most* metamorphs on T16.

DPSwise - I've found Mark of the Elder much better than Taming (coupled with a shaper ring that you have - up to 80% increased attack damage + 6-10% increased life)

How are your jewels in the tree - I have 21% life there and am currently on like 5.4k life with that.

You don't seem to have life on your quiver, but I'm not sure I'd give that bad boy up for like 60-70 base life (the really good ones like yours with an additional high life roll are 15+ ex last I checked)

also, from what I've read in this thread (on previous pages) - you need 7 frenzy charges for Ice Bite to be worth it, you seem to have only 6 (on your tree) - use cold pen or whatever the recommended skill is.

Also, not sure how assassins mark curse effect performs compared to additional barrage projectile - but most people opt to go with barrage additional projectile so I'm guessing it tops assassins mark curse effect.

Hey, @domepro, thank you for the tips!
So, I changed some items:
Spoiler

Didnt tested the damage yet, but without the Taming resistances are very hard to cap. I removed some life+dps gems from the tree to put 2 +54 total res jewels and still they are imperfect! Fire is okay (82), but cold is (73) and lightning is (72). My hp is still siting at 4.3k, but maybe thats because Im still lvl 87. Anyway, thank you for your help!

UPD: DPS is tested, still low, dont know what else to do :C
Last edited by AvesoM1 on Jan 24, 2020, 5:18:04 PM
Great build. I really like the feel, the speed and the clear. Even with my lacking dps, I still have no big issues clearing red maps very quickly.

But here is the problem. My dps is pretty bad and not at all adequate for dealing with harder bosses. I have most of the essential gear and at the moment am missing mostly some flat dmg jewels and watcher's. The thing is, my dps is really low. Like, 1/60 of finished build. The character still is not finished, but I have most of dps gear on and I would expect to sit at 1/4 expected dps maybe, but not that low. I feel like I am not just missing some extra dmg on gear, an extra arrow and whatnot, but I am making some fundamental mistake somewhere. I even took off almost all gear off your PoB, all jewels and your dps was still more than 6 times that of mine (after I set my gems to 20/20, otherwise it is even worse). Would really appreciate if you were able to take a look and give me some pointers.

By the way, how do you get the extra crit chance? Mine sits at ~50% if I swap crit change gem for inspiration and the only thing I can reasonably add is some ~50% extra global crit chance and hatred crit watcher's. Doesn't seem possible to reach your crit levels with just that.

I keep comparing builds in PoB, but cannot see what would make such huge difference.

Spoiler

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/3XqamJ9H
Last edited by Riviar90 on Jan 24, 2020, 6:32:27 PM
"
aixone wrote:
how do i use aspect of the cat?
Do people use aspect of the cat without farrul's fur? Because with farrul's it costs no mana.
I made that on std with aspect of the cat, is a pretty nice build thx for share.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info