[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Hello everybody,

I need some help, I am playing a similar ice shot/barrage build. I have in my primary weapon 6L barrage, and in my secondary weapon when swap 6L ice-shot.

That leaves me with a free 6L chest, so i wanted to use it as a dmg buffer or enemies debuffer.
After a lot of time researching, i found that ensnaring arrow debuff ( enemies take 20% increased damage) and bonechill ( enemies take 0-30% increased damage ) were the best options.

My question are:

1. if i want to use them automatically with either ballista support or mirage archer, how much damage do i need (in case of mirage archer the dmg must be done by the mirage, not by casting myself) in order to get the full 30% increased damage taken from bonechill against elder/shaper. Considering that i already have 30% increased chill effect from tree + the bonus of bonechill ( + any other linked gem support with increased chill effect if that is better than increasing the overall damage)

2. Also, does my pandemonius or my barrage damage ovewrite the increased damage taken debuff of bonechill?

If its possible to get the 50%+10% intimidate+20%Vaal lightning trap+10%cinderswallow ignite is almost doubling the dps, reaching insane shaper dps of 18m with barrage or even higher
Do i prioritize gloves with +1 frenzy or get better gloves with more res + some projectile dmg ? i have these atm

So, I used to follow a different build guide before deciding it wasn't that great ad swapping over to this one. However, my "swapping" was mostly Death's Opus + Hyrri's Ire, and the skill gems and passives. Still have a lot of the gear I was using for my LA build because it still works, to some extent, with this build. My biggest issue I suppose, is that I'm not really sure what I want to focus on right now upgrade wise to get the best bang for my buck. Since I have been sitting on this for a while now, I've collected about 17 ex in funds to use on upgrading, but like I said I think I need some advice on what exactly I should focus on here. Can anyone help me out with this?

My PoB is

https://pastebin.com/Vd9uvqDG

EDIT: And yes, I know my quiver could be better since it has no frenzy/life/additional arrow, but I was just holding onto the best one that has dropped for me until I figured out how many exalts I needed to put into a decent quiver that fills the gaps in my resistances etc
Last edited by Blarker on Jan 13, 2020, 4:22:29 PM
im curious what your aura set up is on. i got the boots to have movement setup and helmet with cwdt.. does the aura go on gloves?

Crafted this today, do you think it's worth multi modding? How does phys as extra cold work with this set up?
Great build! Especially appreciated all the detail explain about the mechanics. Right now my feeling is that the clearspeed is far more enough, so I focus on improve the single target damage aim to melt down T16 Metamorph. Here are some questions and ideas, hopefully can get your reply.

1. Due to the change to the Barrage threshold jewel “Volley Fire”, now it only requires 1 slot, do you think it is worth to get one?

2. If I read it right, Voidfetcher is not the best choice for endgame boss fight right? Should get +1 arrow, crit get Frenzy charge, crit multi and high HP right?

3. Struggling to decide how to deal with the Frenzy charge. Following the point 2, noticed that the Frenzy charge is the important damage boost in endgame encounter, but can’t find a good glove with +1 Frenzy charge, while choose Darkray makes it even harder to maintain 5K life. Any suggestion for the endgame setup recommendation?
"
leniusxue wrote:
Great build! Especially appreciated all the detail explain about the mechanics. Right now my feeling is that the clearspeed is far more enough, so I focus on improve the single target damage aim to melt down T16 Metamorph. Here are some questions and ideas, hopefully can get your reply.

1. Due to the change to the Barrage threshold jewel “Volley Fire”, now it only requires 1 slot, do you think it is worth to get one?

2. If I read it right, Voidfetcher is not the best choice for endgame boss fight right? Should get +1 arrow, crit get Frenzy charge, crit multi and high HP right?

3. Struggling to decide how to deal with the Frenzy charge. Following the point 2, noticed that the Frenzy charge is the important damage boost in endgame encounter, but can’t find a good glove with +1 Frenzy charge, while choose Darkray makes it even harder to maintain 5K life. Any suggestion for the endgame setup recommendation?

Go to page 69 and read slottm message. Darkray is the bait.
Is double beyond bad for us I always die a lot when I roll with it.
I'm currently on awakening tier 7 and can do most of the conquerer's deathless (except drox). I feel like I'm lacking survivability and damage. I opted for a farrul's fur over hyrri's ire for more life. Not sure if it gives me more damage compared to hyrri's or not. Currently using a voidfletcher so I need farrul's for frenzy generation. Even without the frenzy charges on POB the cat buffs seem to make the damage comparable to a hyrri's. Build seems kind of weak for what I've put into it. Might try ensnaring arrow with ballista totems to help with damage. Attempted Sirus 3 times and have failed all times. Likely due to a combination of lacking damage and not being familiar with the fight.

https://pastebin.com/k73Pfbpb

Would love to get some insight from people more familiar with the build. Sitting at about 1-1.1m DPS without flask or vaal haste up, and about 3.3m with those up. Just a tad over 5k life currently. Next upgrade I'm gonna do is get a ring to balance int and resistances then swap to a starkonja with +1 to barrage.

Should I be using voidfletcher or a high life + 1 arrow quiver with frenzy charge on crit?
hey man could you help me out a bit?
i seem to be doing something wrong and cant put my finger on it. Boss dps is extremely low for some reason
Been struggling with resists so had to use jewels to cap them and loose a bit of dmg there
Using the Barrage Bossing setup with dam on full life, Ice bite, hypothermia, Inspiration and Ele damage with attacks (its not showing in PoB for some reason)
https://pastebin.com/etjBqmHD
Last edited by Charinia on Jan 14, 2020, 4:17:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info