Guide to Blight Towers

Good stuff
My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SystemNick
Hi. Thanks for the guide .

What do you think about

"Your Arc Towers repeats 1 additional Times" ?
Is this better or worse than "Your Arc Towers deal 25% increased Damage"?

thanks.
My issue is beating the actual cassia events in maps, not the blighted maps. I could complete tier16 ravage-blighted maps, but farming cassia events on the atlas would screw me whenever there were 4+ paths (Which is how I lost my character)

I was wondering if maybe swapping rings for a double arc cast enchant would solve that? Then leave my character to solo 1 or 2 lanes. Didn't get a chance to try before dying.

Is there a consistent strategy to beat blight cassia map events without relying much on character strength?
Last edited by FitchBucker on Dec 20, 2021, 8:48:28 PM
Thank you for your effort
Does "Your Chilling Towers freeze enemies for 0.2 seconds while they are affected by chilling beams" somehow stack if you put it on both rings or no?
All ring anointments can stack from 2 rings, usually by doubling whatever number stat that is exposed, but for this freeze, there isn't any benefit from it. Single level 3 chilling tower + level 3 empowering tower will already freeze a boss indefinitely. So having extra freeze duration is useless.
Hi, I had a question that I figured you might have figured out so far.

You said that Empowering Tower requires line of sight to buff other towers, which I noticed to be true. My question is, what other towers are restricted by line of sight?

Are there any good tower options to build in those tight locations where there's objects obstructing LoS, because this is a frequent decision I find myself needing to make and I never know if the tower I'm making is even going to accomplish anything in those positions or not.

Aka, if there's a tower somewhere, then a wall in between that tower and the enemy, which towers would be screwed and unable to do their job, and which towers would still be useful in those situations?

Cheers, and ty for the guide.
Everything with poe AI needs line of sight (except Sirus :) ). I imagine you are asking about blighted maps, not blight in common maps, where towers matter less than your character's clear.

For empowering towers you can see if LoS is valid via a small ring at the base of other tower or tower spot in range. At the start of blighted map, wait a bit for more lanes to appear and combine into suitable chokepoint near the pump, put 1 empower, then arc and chill in front, meteor in back. Problem solved, be it ravaged or basic map.
Last edited by Echothesis on Dec 16, 2023, 9:33:49 AM
Bless you for making this :-D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info