3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi all, this is my take on the build.
4 carrion golems, 1 Stone, 1 Chaos, 4 spectres, 8 zombies, Animated Guardian with Kingmaker axe, 2 large cluster jewels, 4 medium cluster jewels, 1 anima stone, 1 primordial might, 2 primordial eminence, 5 primordial harmony, 1 glorious vanity timeless jewel (to get Divine Flesh notable).

They do lot of damage, they can crash all the level 8 awakened bosses and Tier 16 maps, but I still die from time to time.
And I struggle with Sirus, Shaper and Uber Elder, but only because I'm lazy and I don't like these fights. I don't want to learn their mechanics, so I die.
The build is strong, but I don't really like it. Too many minions on screen with the Fortify star on them make very difficult to see what's going on. And when the Carrion golems attack it's 10 time worst, because of the visual effects that comes with it.

Stone golems with the same gear and jewels (but with a top level bone helmet with Stone golem enchant) make a bit less damage and take slightly more time to kill bosses, but at least I can see what's happening on screen.

Here's the pastebin link:
https://pastebin.com/k5E7UZUB

What I would love is an immortal build that can afk tier 16 blighted maps. Any suggestion? :)

Animated Guardian survived all fights. I won't trie Hall of Grandmasters though.
Last edited by gianlucaP on Oct 7, 2020, 5:16:06 PM
"
gianlucaP wrote:
Hi all, this is my take on the build.
4 carrion golems, 1 Stone, 1 Chaos, 4 spectres, 8 zombies, Animated Guardian with Kingmaker axe, 2 large cluster jewels, 4 medium cluster jewels, 1 anima stone, 1 primordial might, 2 primordial eminence, 5 primordial harmony, 1 glorious vanity timeless jewel (to get Divine Flesh notable).

They do lot of damage, they can crash all the level 8 awakened bosses and Tier 16 maps, but I still die from time to time.
And I struggle with Sirus, Shaper and Uber Elder, but only because I'm lazy and I don't like these fights. I don't want to learn their mechanics, so I die.
The build is strong, but I don't really like it. Too many minions on screen with the Fortify star on them make very difficult to see what's going on. And when the Carrion golems attack it's 10 time worst, because of the visual effects that comes with it.

Stone golems with the same gear and jewels (but with a top level bone helmet with Stone golem enchant) make a bit less damage and take slightly more time to kill bosses, but at least I can see what's happening on screen.

Here's the pastebin link:
https://pastebin.com/k5E7UZUB

What I would love is an immortal build that can afk tier 16 blighted maps. Any suggestion? :)

Animated Guardian survived all fights. I won't trie Hall of Grandmasters though.

One very simple question - why you are asking about Carrion Golemancer in threat dedicated to Zombie-users and Spectres sometimes? You are playing definitll an Golem build, not zombie, nor spectre...
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:

One very simple question - why you are asking about Carrion Golemancer in threat dedicated to Zombie-users and Spectres sometimes? You are playing definitll an Golem build, not zombie, nor spectre...

You know what, you're right, my bad. :)
I started with the zombie-golemancer alternative build proposed in the first page and went too far. I didn't realize that. Now I'm elementalist, not necromancer anymore. Sorry guys.
Last edited by gianlucaP on Oct 8, 2020, 5:04:51 AM
Thanks for the guide!
One question with the ranged setup...I am wondering if minion damage can be a better choice than faster projectiles as last support gem?
I'm having some pretty major survival issues with most boss fights in the T14-16 range. I can barely seem to take a hit and the DPS seems a little...off. Would anyone be willing to check out my gear/build and offer some guidance? I'm willing to invest more into the character but at this point, I'm out in excess of 40-55ex and not seeing the results so I think I made a mistake somewhere. Thanks!
"
Publiccert wrote:
I'm having some pretty major survival issues with most boss fights in the T14-16 range. I can barely seem to take a hit and the DPS seems a little...off. Would anyone be willing to check out my gear/build and offer some guidance? I'm willing to invest more into the character but at this point, I'm out in excess of 40-55ex and not seeing the results so I think I made a mistake somewhere. Thanks!

My friend, you invested at least 2x more than i did. Share some currency as a tip for helping you out xD

Difference in between us two is pretty huge:
You have 4,9k HP, 500ES and DPS per zombie around 280k
I have 4,9k HP, 2,7k ES and DPS per zombie around 564k

As you can see, both my survi and DPS are huge comapred to yours. Let's take a closer look, what's wrong...

You choose more DPS but less tanky build - that explains some points like ES difference. I would say, it's pretty average (but not with your bugdet).

1) Gear
Your weapon - Fortify + Aspect, but no minion dmg+double dmg with your investments? Big mistake. For you, ideal would be same as mine + aspect (which i'm going to add as i have free slot for it).
In terms of weapons those are the strongest:
1) Minion dmg + double dmg
2) Fortify
3) Minion dmg

2) Gems
Your version depends on gems even more than mine - just getting 20/20 and lvl 3 empower/enlighten would rise your dps up to 350k. Also, you are missing AG, which would provide you additional increase, up to 405k per zombie. Switching from Minion Speed into Brutality and bum - you got 597k per zombie albready.

3) Passive tree
Efficient training from slot near Minion Instability should be moved to replace Feo Glimmer (above starting point). You should also get Cruel Preparation and Ravenous Horde - this way you got more life, more dmg, more strength - everything gain from it.
In my opinion, u rushed way too fast for more gem slots, while missing a lot of points for it (armor slot and the one mentioned above)

Will add later more comments, as i'm out of time for this moment :)
Good day mates. Can someone also look at my build? It feels like my necromancer is still squishy and I'm only doing T12 max maps. The damage is ok for now I think but some of the bosses does not go down as fast as I would want it to be.
This is my very first serious character by the way, total of 3 characters before (2 were created with no idea at all lol).

https://pastebin.com/LGizBf7b
What about summon raging spirit insted of desecrate and put desecrate to the ring for example? Dps will be better?
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
"
Publiccert wrote:

My friend, you invested at least 2x more than i did. Share some currency as a tip for helping you out xD

My friend... you're a saint! If you have anymore comments, please feel free to share. Also, find me in game, I'm more than happy to share the wealth!
Could someone help me out on what i should do next? I know there's some pieces i could upgrade like rings, but i kinda want to do even more damage.

also, i didn't think about when i bought a bow a while back that it wouldn't let me use cyclone, so i have been using wither for cwc. how dumb is that? should i just be casting desecrate and SO? wouldn't that be super annoying?

I think i have about 7ex and 250 chaos to spend

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info