3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
SupremoRTD wrote:
This build blows.

Followed the budget guide that can "comfortably farm T16s" and it's constantly dying to T12-T13 maps.

Honestly save some time, currency, and whatever else and follow some other build.

What "other" similar build do you recommend then?
"
"
SupremoRTD wrote:
This build blows.

Followed the budget guide that can "comfortably farm T16s" and it's constantly dying to T12-T13 maps.

Honestly save some time, currency, and whatever else and follow some other build.

What "other" similar build do you recommend then?

Working on converting to the specter build by Kay. The post is actually updated with real 3.11 changes and usage instead of op which was "3.11 ready" before 3.11 even came out.
Hi just wanna ask~ I followed your PoB for speed set up for the auras and I cant seem to fit pride in.

Is there anyway to fit pride without aul /pride mod? I tried fitting in mana reserved jewels but still cant

"
davenjames wrote:
Hi just wanna ask~ I followed your PoB for speed set up for the auras and I cant seem to fit pride in.

Is there anyway to fit pride without aul /pride mod? I tried fitting in mana reserved jewels but still cant

I've tried several things in PoB, and honestly there are no other way then Aul, without screwing up the whole build lol

You could just just rely on F&S alone instead of Pride, if you have a nice amount of damage already.
I am leaking damage!!

I seem to be dealing less damage all the time instead of more, despite all the efforts to improve my gear and gems. Yesterday my minion damage with the Femurs of the Saints was down to 25.200 (from around 42.000).

I got a staff with all the mods for the endgame weapon as seen in the weapon crafting guide. Damage went up to 95.000. Today it's down to 17.000 again! Can't kill anything anymore, except myself.
I did get damage up to 28.900 by changing around gems, but it's still not close to the damage I should have.

What is happening? I keep checking all my items and tree and I have no idea what I did wrong. Did the patch last night break me?

Halp!

https://pastebin.com/L0hu6SB5
Last edited by Elocara on Aug 18, 2020, 6:25:53 PM
don't liked this build WTS
50 ex with market value items, PM for items link
"
Elocara wrote:
I am leaking damage!!

I seem to be dealing less damage all the time instead of more, despite all the efforts to improve my gear and gems. Yesterday my minion damage with the Femurs of the Saints was down to 25.200 (from around 42.000).

I got a staff with all the mods for the endgame weapon as seen in the weapon crafting guide. Damage went up to 95.000. Today it's down to 17.000 again! Can't kill anything anymore, except myself.
I did get damage up to 28.900 by changing around gems, but it's still not close to the damage I should have.

What is happening? I keep checking all my items and tree and I have no idea what I did wrong. Did the patch last night break me?

Halp!

1- replace feeding frenzy in your weapon to multistrike. Zombies won't be aggressive which will suck but at least their damage will go up.

2- empower lvl2 is too low. try to buy a lvl3 corrupted for cheap until you can afford a lvl4 or level few gems yourself in the II weapon slots and corrupt them.

3- you MUST use cluster jewels (At least 1 large with vicious bite + rotten claw) And stack renewal if you can as well.

4- Replace lethal pride with an elegant hubris 240%+ minion damage.

This build got nerfed multiple times and requires an investment to be viable. See if you can implement some of what i recommended above and your DPS will be acceptable.
"
Ayanad wrote:
"
Elocara wrote:
I am leaking damage!!

Halp!

1- replace feeding frenzy in your weapon to multistrike. Zombies won't be aggressive which will suck but at least their damage will go up.

2- empower lvl2 is too low. try to buy a lvl3 corrupted for cheap until you can afford a lvl4 or level few gems yourself in the II weapon slots and corrupt them.

3- you MUST use cluster jewels (At least 1 large with vicious bite + rotten claw) And stack renewal if you can as well.

This build got nerfed multiple times and requires an investment to be viable. See if you can implement some of what i recommended above and your DPS will be acceptable.

Here's a PoB with the above recommendations at a reasonable price : https://pastebin.com/SJR8A7PA

Notice i've only used a 180% minion damage elegant which is a lot easier to get then a 240% one, while you get currency for it. Of course the jewel doesn't need to be where i put it, its just the location where your original Lethal Pride was.

I replaced your skeleton that were basically doing nothing for a F&S + Maim.

Checked couple options in the Config tab for more accurate dmg numbers.

Now ~550k dps per zombies with a reasonable 92% impale chance now.
Spoiler
"
Ayanad wrote:

Thank you for your answer!

1. Replaced Feeding Frenzy with Multistrike: damage inexplicably went down further.

2. Will try to get that.
Edit: I got a lvl 3 23% quality empower, but it doesn't change anything. I had 11 zombies before and I have 11 zombies now and the extra experience from the quality doesn't apply since it's corrupted. I am confuse.

3. I have no skill points left. I can't level because I am also not in the least tanky, I am more of a glass cannon right now.

4. I understand every elegant hubris is different, but I don't understand how to get the one I need.

5. I still don't understand how I lost like 80% of damage over night, without changing anything.
Last edited by Elocara on Aug 19, 2020, 8:06:17 PM
Spoiler
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:

Here's a PoB with the above recommendations at a reasonable price : https://pastebin.com/SJR8A7PA

Notice i've only used a 180% minion damage elegant which is a lot easier to get then a 240% one, while you get currency for it. Of course the jewel doesn't need to be where i put it, its just the location where your original Lethal Pride was.

I replaced your skeleton that were basically doing nothing for a F&S + Maim.

Checked couple options in the Config tab for more accurate dmg numbers.

Now ~550k dps per zombies with a reasonable 92% impale chance now.

Thank you again for your help!

Like I mentioned in my other answer, I don't quite get how to get the Elegant Hubris I need.

My skeletons are keeping me alive long enough to get through a T16 map in no more than 6 portals. I send them out as a vanguard, because I die instantly if I run into certain groups of monsters. I really would like to graduate away from the skellies, but I'm not sure I can. I will try though and see how it goes.

Where do you read 550k dps? I got 75150 average damage and 248k total dps in that build you linked me.
Well, and again, how did I lose all that damage over night? I might not be able to use PoB right.

Since I can't level right now, I don't have any skill points. I got exactly the build you linked me once before, without the cluster node.

I also kinda blew my whole currency on that weapon the other day and need to farm all over again. Might not make it till the end of league. :(

Edit: I just tried the Flesh & Stone and I got 0 mana left to cast anything (i.e. molten shell).
Last edited by Elocara on Aug 19, 2020, 6:05:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info