An Update About the Launch of Path of Exile: Blight on Xbox One

Been here since beta, and played a little on pc since 2.6...spents hundreds of dollars on this game...imho...everyone has a right to say simething on these forums...

Except ps4 players....screw them...lulw

are you going to stop me from talking or just going to keep flexing your "forum clout". You are literally the only one who responded that didn't laugh. I thought everybody could use a laugh in this crappy situation but there's always a downer in every crowd.
Last edited by K Waz51 on Sep 9, 2019, 10:58:07 PM
"
K Waz51 wrote:

are you going to stop me from talking or just going to keep flexing your "forum clout". You are literally the only one who responded that didn't laugh. I thought everybody could use a laugh in this crappy situation but there's always a downer in every crowd.

misrepresenting what I said doesn't change anything. everyone here has the right to complain.
We will see how this goes. TD on xbox may be a problem. I can barely click on a clasped hand.
"
Nevon wrote:
We will see how this goes. TD on xbox may be a problem. I can barely click on a clasped hand.

I've been thinking about this too.. I usually have to turn my loot filter up pretty high just to keep the random crap on the ground from getting in the way during situations just like that
Last edited by Aphrodite Prime on Sep 9, 2019, 11:05:51 PM
we got what an hour till ggg goes home for the day. what a crock.
Nevon...was thinking that exact same thing
"
Nevon wrote:

A T16 blighted map is going to kill the consoles lol.
"
itz TAXI wrote:
we got what an hour till ggg goes home for the day. what a crock.

It's just after 3pm here in NZ so we might have more than an hour lol
"
itz TAXI wrote:
trump should regulate their ass.

Considering they're a NZ company...lol?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info