[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Just managed to corrupt my first ring with 6% intelligence - first in around 40 tries this league.

This is a very nice corrupted ring :)

Now my Fire and Lightning resistances are equally low (76) and i just bypassed 16K ES and this with 2965 Intelligence

I also upgraded my Temple gloves (with special mod %increased damage with hits against chilled enemies) and the old ones are for sale now for only 4 exalts if anyone is interested.

"BIS" gloves for this build if you ask me, with max damage roll(50%), Tier1 Intelligence and Tier1 Cold Resistance
Last edited by lilianmarius on Oct 11, 2019, 1:56:37 PM
Wow that's some nice Uber Gucci gear you have there. :)

Thought this was interesting... :-p
"
Cyzax wrote:
Thought this was interesting... :-p

If you have a worse jewel to replace yeah it may be, not for me though, all my jewels give me better stats than that one, i have tested the replacement of all. 50-54 intelligence is better than all that shiet at least for my current state of build believe it or not :).

Half of the stats it provides are useless for us anyways...
Last edited by lilianmarius on Oct 12, 2019, 5:05:27 PM
"
lilianmarius wrote:
If you have a worse jewel to replace yeah it may be, not for me though, all my jewels give me better stats than that one, i have tested the replacement of all. 50-54 intelligence is better than all that shiet at least for my current state of build believe it or not :).

Half of the stats it provides are useless for us anyways...

I said it was interesting, not that it was BiS or anything :-p

Damage, spell block, block, extra phys mitigation from golem, more golem survivability is a decent cocktail.

I do intend to replace it with a Watcher's Eye when I get around to buying one :-D
And it's done!

40/40 all by myself, as always. No buying any challenges ever. This is my 10th full trophy, and this league is the most fun I've ever had in PoE. The addition of Cyclone solved all mobility and clear speed issues for this build, and Tranquility let us catch up to meta builds on damage.

Lv 100 at the same time as well. I haven't done anything special to level. Just kept playing the game and working on the 40 challenges, and the xp kept coming. I got everything good in the tree taken by lv 98 and didn't really care about lv 100, died 3 times at lv 99. I was sure that finding Aul would take longer than hitting lv 100. Turned out it took the same amount of time.

When I finally found Aul, I realized that I'm 85% into lv 99 with 38 Uber Elder kills under my belt and 490 Atlas missions done - naturally, I orchestrated it all to happen at the same time. Gonna make a fun video some time soon :)
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 12, 2019, 8:09:02 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
And it's done!

40/40 all by myself, as always. No buying any challenges ever. This is my 10th full trophy, and this league is the most fun I've ever had in PoE.

Lv 100 at the same time as well. I haven't done anything special to level. Just kept playing the game and working on the 40 challenges. Only at the very end, when I finally found Aul, I realized that I'm 85% into lv 99 with 38 Uber Elder kills under my belt and 490 Atlas missions done - naturally, I orchestrated it all to happen at the same time. Gonna make a fun video some time soon :)

Congratulations Kelvynn! This league was indeed extremely funny, i am close to 40 challenges also and after i'll reach them i'll try to push Delve as deep as i can go, already beat my previous record at around 630 depth, i am pushing to 700 and maybe who know beyond 700..

Your build is stronger than ever when it comes to stats and capabilities and adding Rampage on top of it just makes the whole game experience very enjoyable!
Last edited by lilianmarius on Oct 12, 2019, 8:13:15 PM
"
lilianmarius wrote:
Congratulations Kelvynn! This league was indeed extremely funny, i am close to 40 challenges also and after i'' reach them i'll try to push Delve as deep as i can go, already beat my previous record at around 630 depth, i am pushing to 700 and maybe who know beyond 700..

Your build is stronger than ever when it comes to stats and capabilities and adding Rampage on top of it just makes the whole game experience very enjoyable!

Thanks! I'll probably check how deep I can go in Delve too. But when I tried depth 600 on Standard, I just got 1-shot with only semi-dangerous mods. So I'm not holding my breath. There is no real reason to ever go deeper than 200 anyway (or 300 if you are looking for Aul).

Oh, and thanks for the Rampage idea! I found it to be situational and a bit clunky to start it up and keep it going if you want to pick up loot and the goodies behind the walls. But for things like Blighted maps or Breachlord domains it's totally awesome. I hope we can find an easier way to initiate rampage in the future.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 12, 2019, 10:41:46 PM
And 40 challenges done!!!!!

Now lets push in Delve as much as we can....fossils are waiting
"
lilianmarius wrote:
And 40 challenges done!!!!!

Grats!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info