[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Breken wrote:
"
shadow2A wrote:
can some one give me pob link pls i cant find it for 3.11 and for 3.10 tree is different pls give pob this build for 3.11 version thx

You'll want to use the tree in the first post (for 3.9) while leveling and acquiring wealth. Then when you have the cluster jewels, and other goodies you can transition to the hybrid tree that some of us are using.

yes so pls give me hybrid tree pob link thx :)
"
shadow2A wrote:
"
Breken wrote:
"
shadow2A wrote:
can some one give me pob link pls i cant find it for 3.11 and for 3.10 tree is different pls give pob this build for 3.11 version thx

You'll want to use the tree in the first post (for 3.9) while leveling and acquiring wealth. Then when you have the cluster jewels, and other goodies you can transition to the hybrid tree that some of us are using.

yes so pls give me hybrid tree pob link thx :)

Here is my current PoB if it helps you. https://pastebin.com/TcvR1iYj
thx how is it u can kill ez all content (siros A8) ? and if u have cheaper verison give me that too again realy thx
Last edited by shadow2A on Jul 10, 2020, 12:59:04 PM
At my current level of gearing everything in the game is pretty easy. Note that I currently have very good gear. The cheaper version can be found in the first post under skill tree.
Hi guys, i found this build very interesting. How much investment would you recommend for this build to work properly and be able to kill bosses pretty easily ?
Many thanks!
Hi what will be my next items?? seems like i need more es and dmg :( also how much is this build to do all conntent
https://pastebin.com/rB4xSe2A
"
Hi guys, i found this build very interesting. How much investment would you recommend for this build to work properly and be able to kill bosses pretty easily ?
Many thanks!

You can easily do red maps on 1-2 ex investment. You can earn that in white and yellow maps with much less investment. A8 Sirus, Uber Elder, etc is probably more like 5-10 ex investment. This build is kind of expensive this league because it's hard to craft Int gear with the league mechanic and CoC Ice Nova characters are competing with us for good es + cold dmg equipment.

"

Hi what will be my next items?? seems like i need more es and dmg :( also how much is this build to do all conntent
https://pastebin.com/rB4xSe2A

Depends if you're looking to spend Chaos or Exalts.

Chaos: Ditch your chest for one with more ES and less int. You can get to high 500s or low 600s ES on your chest for around the 30c range, and your other gear doesn't have room for over 100 more flat ES. Use a Jeweller's Touch to 5 link it, they're cheap AF.

Craft rank 2 flat ES on both of your rings, or sell them and buy similar rings with at least 25-30 es on them.

Throw your gloves away and get better ones. Ones with 15+ more ES, 10 more int, one similar resist roll and an empty suffix slot to craft another resist should be pretty cheap.

Vendor your Overflowing Chalice and Sulfur of Staunching for an Atziri's Promise and a The Wise Oak (Make sure your cold res is highest!). Get an Enduring Eternal Mana Flask instead of your white Sacred Mana Flask.

Exalts: Buy two +int Split Personality jewels, any large cluster jewel, and a bunch of Orbs of Regret and swap to the Split Personality passive tree. Check out my tree for pathing (ColdButSmart) - I get +100 int before %int increases from each of my jewels passing by all the important nodes including Glancing Blows.

Get some Fingerless Silk Gloves with good ES and Int, maybe a resist, and slap Aspect of the Spider on em. Drop Flesh and Stone for it.

Instead of the poor person vaal regalia, Craft yourself a Redeemer Vaal Regalia with %int and a bunch of ES with More defense garden seeds/dense fossils.

Buy a Redeemer Amulet with % int and % damage per 15 int, or make your own by combining a Redeemer % Int amulet with a Shaper % Damage per 15 int amulet using an Awakener's Orb.

Buy/craft a Hunter helmet with %Int and ES, possibly with flat Int and a resist. Hunter's Exalted Orb guarantees %int on helmets between i75 and i79 with full prefixes.

Use Catalysts on your rings/amulet to increase Int. These are not expensive but also kind of low impact.
Last edited by Mukkor on Jul 10, 2020, 11:35:36 PM
"
Yogeshi wrote:
Can someone give me some pointers for my toon here please? I'm getting very frustrated.

Currently stonewalled at level 92. 2400 Int, 9k ES... I keep getting popped by things. This morning I was at 99% to level to 93, now I'm back at 17% due to a string of bad luck. This league has been awful to me - terrible drops, almost no currency and having zero luck pushing levels any further. Normally at 90+% I would go wrap it up in delve, but I had -zero- niko missions pop in 10 days now.

Fragment of Winter kept one shotting me in a non-juiced Waterways and I dont even have a clue what mechanic killed me. Several maps of porcupines in a row where I managed not to die, then get insta popped by random trash on a T14 map with again no idea what hit me. I've been sitting on Sirus waiting to get 93 for 4 days now. Bleed and corrupted blood havent been too much of a problem, except one death caused by running out of flask on a 50% charges mod.

I feel like I need more ES and ES Leech, but without significant improvements in my drop luck I don't know where to look for a solution.

Here is my PoB:
https://pastebin.com/rJ7YVaUY

TIA - May the loot be with you!

I am in the same boat as you are, currently taking a break. Tired as fk :)
"
Efotia wrote:
"
Melnevacor wrote:
Just got over 3k INT and 11k ES. Harvest crafting is awesome, all my gear except boots is self crafted.

https://pastebin.com/MqXz0wki

Every content is doable, but Sirus still fucks me up. Do you have any tips for that fight? I know mechanics, farmed him in previous leagues - but with this build as soon as I get close to him and start ramping damage he teleports away and instantly kills me with off-screen beam. How do you deal with this?

Same here, Sirus is pain with this build, the problem is we don't have burst dmg if boss moves around, and thats why it takes too long to kill him. Also Catarina is painful too.

Add cold/elemental penetration on all jewels... Sirius 8 melt with enought penetration!

And dont use Inspiration, use Cold Penetration Support or Awakened Cold Penetration.

Inspiration is only for low level content!
Last edited by whiterockx on Jul 11, 2020, 2:39:47 AM
"

Many thanks!

You can easily do red maps on 1-2 ex investment. You can earn that in white and yellow maps with much less investment. A8 Sirus, Uber Elder, etc is probably more like 5-10 ex investment. This build is kind of expensive this league because it's hard to craft Int gear with the league mechanic and CoC Ice Nova characters are competing with us for good es + cold dmg equipment.

Ty for answering!

I am just a bit worried about the clearspeed as I dont see really much information about this "niche" build.

I am currently on a fireball saboteur, which i never played before, and manage to clean pretty much everything and quite easily and fast with a 15ex budget.

Do you think I might have the same performances with this build?

It looks pretty and fun to play but maybe a bit slow...?

Tyvm :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info