Balance in Path of Exile: Blight

These are by far the best balance changes I have read in a long time. I have many builds in mind and I don't know which one to choose. Melee summoner. Dashing skeletons with Dark Pact. Mana guardian using the new notable to buff RF. I will probably go with a 12+aps poet pen. Opening PoB right now
No one is playing cyclone anyways who cares

Also i dont remember what pens cooldown was before is this the same? maybe pens is back in the game!
Ancestral call change was the only thing that got me going.

With the mana changes you should remove no regen map mod.
Anything that´s unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
Really good nerfs except one:

Fuckin' Headhunter.

It's the #1 thing that needs fixing and it gets ignored. I'm overwhelmed at the reticence of the devs to change it.

.01% of the player-base will ever use the item, nobody else cares. It would increase retention, not decrease it.

and yes, i have chanced one, used it, its gross. Not the game.
I'm looking forward to seeing how these changes play out.
"
Orcasauce wrote:
Or, you know, you could try those builds? Or any of the new poison skills. If you don't enjoy playing the game and trying new builds then why bother with PoE at all? That's kind its thing. If you want more of the same league after league Diablo 3 is probably what you're looking for. If you don't want the same thing league after league, but then complain when you don't get that "same thing" from last league that you really liked, well perhaps consider evaluating the conflict between what you think you want and what you actually want.

+1
"
juo wrote:

Fuckin' Headhunter.

It's the #1 thing that needs fixing and it gets ignored. I'm overwhelmed at the reticence of the devs to change it.

.01% of the player-base will ever use the item, nobody else cares. It would increase retention, not decrease it.

Yea but its not headhunter thats broken/the problem

Its the combination of self curse temp chains and presence of shaper that make it broken

If the buff could only last up to 20 seconds it would not be nearly as much of a problem as it is now, where the buffs can last over 50 seconds
"
We've fixed a bug that meant that secondary projectiles from Fork could hit the target that they forked from with certain skills. For players, this only applied to Tornado Shot and Barrage.

wouldn't this also effect shattering steel?
"
xMustard wrote:
"
We've fixed a bug that meant that secondary projectiles from Fork could hit the target that they forked from with certain skills. For players, this only applied to Tornado Shot and Barrage.

wouldn't this also effect shattering steel?

That got fixed in Legion. At least as far as I'm aware.
"
"
juo wrote:

Fuckin' Headhunter.

Yea but its not headhunter thats broken/the problem

Its the combination of self curse temp chains and presence of shaper that make it broken

If the buff could only last up to 20 seconds it would not be nearly as much of a problem as it is now, where the buffs can last over 50 seconds

Which GGG confirmed on Baeclast nearly is getting hit hard. Like nearly to the point of Solstice Vigil and Self-Curse Temp not affecting the duration of HH buffs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info