[3.9] Ice Nova Hierophant | All Content | Millions+ DPS | Much QoL | Such 11k+ ES and Armor

"
xxClArKy73xx wrote:
I’m currently trying out your build but can’t seem to find ascendancy choices or full passive tree as I’m playing on Xbox please could you help me out not sure how to view the tree that you’ve made available

Google for Path of Building, download and install it on your PC. Navigate to 'Import/Export Build' and choose to 'Import from Pastebin'; Copypasta the pastebin url from the guide into it and voila!
Hey! Loving the build so far.

I wanted to make a video showcasing it in 3.8, Minotaur Map.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fizQ89gxJlQ

Keep up the good work bud, solid build! I'll probably be making a bit more videos showcasing it, so let me know if it's gonna be any use for you :P

Goodluck and again, amazing build.
"
Hey! Loving the build so far.

I wanted to make a video showcasing it in 3.8, Minotaur Map.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fizQ89gxJlQ

Keep up the good work bud, solid build! I'll probably be making a bit more videos showcasing it, so let me know if it's gonna be any use for you :P

Goodluck and again, amazing build.

Sure! Feel free to have fun with all the videomaking! :)

And thanks a bunch!
I don’t have a pc and would like some help looking at the passive tree and ascendancys I’m a lvl 90 Devine ire totem hierophant and I’ve bought the gear like you have just struggling on what points I need to respec would appreciate some help if you don’t mind giving me a hand thanks love the build by the way
Thanks for sharing this build.

Interesting aspects :
* I like the basic of ice nova on frostbolt.
* being a good support to a team due to buffing

I ve yet to have a six link (on Weapon and on Shavronne vest) but I ve already done all content except :
* Chayula
* Aul

Because I ve not farmed yet enough the fragment / the sulphite for that.

I ve done it as a league starter :
* not sure it was a good idea because I struggled a bit (with blight and with survivability in maps) till I got the first important items (memory vault & staff). At league start Shavronne, and Skyforth are really expensive !

It's not a cheap build (watcher eye : > 10 ex with 2 interesting stats) but since it's a good farming build (my best run : 13 min run in Lab without even trying to be quick) even not at min/max (not tried any 21/23 gems for example).
Most difficult part is to keep : Strength/Dex & Resistance at the right values :)

I need to change :
* Prodigal perfection for Faith & Steel (change a bit the tree and retrieve more shield and more dps !)
* Remove spell leech (situational : maps with no life leech) and replace by Righteous decree (more tankier) or arcane potency (more dps)

With that and a 6links (with concentrated effect) I can go higher than 10K shield and 1million DPS without flask.

Most difficulties for me :
* bosses with "phase" with no way to regen that can not be skipped (example : reef). Usually should use vaal molten gem to mitigate.
* mobs with proximity shield (quite annoying when doing blight map)s.
* Reflect (Atziri mirror !)

Last edited by dionysostom on Oct 23, 2019, 8:35:47 AM
"
xxClArKy73xx wrote:
I don’t have a pc and would like some help looking at the passive tree and ascendancys I’m a lvl 90 Devine ire totem hierophant and I’ve bought the gear like you have just struggling on what points I need to respec would appreciate some help if you don’t mind giving me a hand thanks love the build by the way

This doesn't work for you?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.8.1/AAAABAUCAQOaBAcFQgdjCPQPxBEtE3EVVhbzFy8cxBzcHRQdTx8YIG4mPCeDKyYsnC0fL28vnS_aMtE1uTdHOlg7fDwFPexBlkVHRwZJT0lRTLNQMFBCUftSKVM1VcZV1lXgWFpYrlyKXqVfKl9qY0NkvWTnahtqQ2usbAhtGXBScLtxYnUqe9d8g32wf8aApIGPgpuD24nTjDaOZI8aj0aP-pMnlSCXLZ4-n9-hL6KjpwinK6c0p_ius679rv-2-rjKuZO8qrzqvYK-isBmwcXB88MJy73NFtAf0NDQ9dLF1LTVptkT217b5-tj6-Tr7uv17BjsLu987-vw1fGK8h3y4fb896b53frS_vk=?accountName=YT_HB&realm=pc&characterName=YT_OldMan
"
dionysostom wrote:
Thanks for sharing this build.

Interesting aspects :
* I like the basic of ice nova on frostbolt.
* being a good support to a team due to buffing

I ve yet to have a six link (on Weapon and on Shavronne vest) but I ve already done all content except :
* Timeless
* Chayula
* Aul

Because I ve not farmed yet enough the fragment / the sulphite for that.

I ve done it as a league starter :
* not sure it was a good idea because I struggled a bit (with blight and with survivability in maps) till I got the first important items (memory vault & staff). At league start Shavronne, and Skyforth are really expensive !

It's not a cheap build (watcher eye : > 10 ex with 2 interesting stats) but since it's a good farming build (my best run : 13 min run in Lab without even trying to be quick) even not at min/max (not tried any 21/23 gems for example).
Most difficult part is to keep : Strength/Dex & Resistance at the right values :)

I ve to test what is best also between :
* going for prodigal perfection or for Righteous decree
* Additional bolt ? with frozen trail

Most difficulties for me :
* bosses with "phase" with no way to regen that can not be skipped (example : reef).
* mobs with proximity shield (quite annoying when doing blight map)s.
* Reflect (Atziri mirror !)

That does sound pretty spot on! I am glad you enjoyed it all! :)

I hope you can get your 6links soon, they make a big difference. :)
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
In PoB I added a Level 1 Arcane Surge to the Chain which we gain from our Ascendancy.

Adding lvl 1 arcane surge will fudge up your POB DPS, you should add it instead (in POB) to your movement skill, because the gem on main skill adds the extra 10% more damage that is not from the arcane surge buff, but directly on the support itself.

Hope that made sense.

Played this character more than any other charcater in any league I have played, cleared everything I put it to, (without getting clarity watcher's eye, 7k ES) This build is very explosive and agile and rather tanky too. Everything just comes together so well.

Love the build 10/10, recomend it to anyone that is ok with the 2 skill setup
Last edited by RatchetMyPlank on Nov 16, 2019, 4:07:38 AM
"
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
In PoB I added a Level 1 Arcane Surge to the Chain which we gain from our Ascendancy.

Adding lvl 1 arcane surge will fudge up your POB DPS, you should add it instead (in POB) to your movement skill, because the gem on main skill adds the extra 10% more damage that is not from the arcane surge buff, but directly on the support itself.

Hope that made sense.

Played this character more than any other charcater in any league I have played, cleared everything I put it to, (without getting clarity watcher's eye, 7k ES) This build is very explosive and agile and rather tanky too. Everything just comes together so well.

Love the build 10/10, recomend it to anyone that is ok with the 2 skill setup

It does! That is a good point! I think I was mentally stuck in the pre 3.6 Arcane Surge Support, which didn't add a damage multi to its supported gem outside of the buff itself! :) I will fix that soonish - I am currently just starved for time and mental capacity. You are totally right though, thanks!

I always like getting feedback on my builds and it tickles me pink when I hear people saying things like: 'stuff comes together so well!' :) Thank you!

I try to make 'all content' builds that are well rounded (for its archetype at least) and it is awesome to hear that mirrored in feedback! :)
How do you level with this? Just start running Frostbolt + Ice Nova at lvl 12?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info