[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

So I'm currently running these gears but my dps is stuck at 100k or 150k, what can I do to improve dps?

"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
SnotZombie wrote:
This build is so fun to level, smashing things on the head with a big hammer. How are people holding up in T16s? I've been there on other builds, Elder guardians kinda tough. I hope this one does alright as I'm having a blast so far.

T16 is doable with 5l, but you'll die a lot because of lacking damage. With 6l, i can do t16 awake 5 with 90% more life and cannot stun mod. Still die to metamorph boss with chaos damage =(

Good enough for me, thank you! I'll keep pushing on ;)
"
Daviath wrote:
So I'm currently running these gears but my dps is stuck at 100k or 150k, what can I do to improve dps?

6l your weap, buy ryslatha's coil (or drop fortify gem), use tombfist. use cwdt lv1 + vulnerability for more dmg if you have slot.

BTW, is Kaom better than a good 6s rare? in my case, I'll lose ~800 hp, but i'll have 6 more sockets for cwdt, and 90+ res, so i can find another rare with more life/dps.

One more thing i want to share is the punishment curse. According to wiki:
"
When linked with Cast When Damage Taken Support, if the hit that triggered the curse was a melee hit, the buff effect from Punishment will be applied instantly.

This mean i can have both Vulnerability curse (curse on hit gloves) and the buff of Punishment athought i have only 1 curse limit. This helps alot with clearing and some boss that i cannot stun.
Why is no one using Dance with Death? It would make Ryslatha's Coil consistently roll lucky, which would be huge for stun/damage output.
"
Kyokuji wrote:
Why is no one using Dance with Death? It would make Ryslatha's Coil consistently roll lucky, which would be huge for stun/damage output.

Dude: we have Resolute Technique so we don't crit. Never!

T16 is now easy. Still some Bosses are beyond Hard. Like Minotaur, Sirus and some Metamorphs.
I highly recommend to upgrade the Pantheon for survivability and the awakened Gems for more DPS and Stuns.

Spoiler
Last edited by StorgutBorsit on Jan 4, 2020, 8:59:47 AM
Spent more than 1000 fuses and I've lost a hope. I sold the Tidebreaker. I began to throw fuses in main wep AND GOT IT IN 30th TRY! Also I was able to make quality and Vorici's colours in the Safehouse.
So now I drop my Ambu's charge body. But before Kaom's, I have decided to test the Sporeguard. I am in doubt about annoiment that. How about add an Impale? The PoB gives me advice for two nodes "Forceful skewering" or "Swift skewering" (last req Silver oil but gives more total dps). Is it good idea or not?

Spoiler

Also, Cherry on the cake
My first Elder kill got me another jewel which I have changed to this one!
just finished to grind build, it cost a lot, but it worth it.

Gear

Last edited by Welllmes on Jan 12, 2020, 11:27:19 AM
Question to the thread, should I keep crafting this, Divine it, or just craft life and call it a day?

Hey, first of all thanks for the build, I'm using it currently as my first endgame (mapping build) finally got the time and energy to get here. Secondly I'd like to ask, how do you get frenzy charges with the build? I was watching "Ground Slam Serker vs T16 Corrupted Forge of the Phoenix" video you posted, I know its older, something has changed since then or am I just missing something?
Thank you in advance!
"
sianis wrote:
I'd like to ask, how do you get frenzy charges with the build?

Blood Rage gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info