[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
zOxigen wrote:
Can you help me with the warcrys? When should i use, and witch one?
thank you

ideally we use ALL the warcries (except ancestral)

im currently using 3x auto (rallying, seismic, infernal) for overexertion + the exert attacks

and then manually doing enduring for charges/healing, intimidating for double dmg, and battlemages to apply vuln on hit

you can mix and match depending on your preference and comfortablility

"
iKanks wrote:
Thanks for the build. Enjoying it a lot this league. Have you considered going cluster path or is the main tree sufficient?

Here's my day 5 gear.

Spoiler

nice stuff! i remember how good your kaoms is!!!

RE: clusters

They are very very good, we can get an big overlord one to drop fortify points on tree, and the warcry ones for % inc armor per warcry and gain charges per warcry on mediums are very very good
Hey so I see you switched out your tidebreaker, are you gonna stick with this current one or gonna switch back when you six link. thanks
"
MJWDMRMYQq wrote:
Hey so I see you switched out your tidebreaker, are you gonna stick with this current one or gonna switch back when you six link. thanks

ill see if 6 link prices go down enough to link my own tidebreaker, or if a cheap one goes on sale

overall i think tidebreaker (esp corrupted 8 link one) is the best for damage, but rolling good impact force propagators for attack speed and good damage (plus exerts) will be very good for general gameplay comfy
Great thank you
Love the slamming. Slammed since Harvest league on and off. Somewhat followed this build in Affliction and now in this league.
It is very important to note that Rallying Cry does not give you any extra damage with exerts if used with Autoexertion. That was confirmed by GGG in a post. You get +0% more damage with exerts this way.
Other than that I really enjoyed decreasing the Autoexertion warcry cooldowns to varying values so that rage is never naturally decreasing and only going up from Autoexertion alone! Got Seismic, Infernal and Intimidating on Auto. With 6 exerts on Intimidating it also never depletes until the next autoexert. Really awesome and enables some cool other mechanical possibilities.

Still on a 5l Tidebreaker though :(
"
BerZerkerJack wrote:

It is very important to note that Rallying Cry does not give you any extra damage with exerts if used with Autoexertion. That was confirmed by GGG in a post. You get +0% more damage with exerts this way.

oh really? could you link that post?

i thought by using rallying in auto, we get the bonus of having nearby purity allies. i understand we dont get the gereric ally dmg increase but thought we still get the exerted one

"
Buff grants Added Attack Damage equal to 4% of the Damage of your Main
Hand Weapon per 5 Power, counting a maximum of 30 Power
Buff has 100% more Effect on your Minions
Exerts the next 5 Melee Attacks you perform
Exerted Attacks deal 5% more Damage per affected Ally, to a maximum of 25%

Last edited by frawrst on Jul 30, 2024, 5:21:53 PM
i found it!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3535514

good call BerZerkerJack, maybe i will swap rallying with battlemages or intimidating
Last edited by frawrst on Jul 30, 2024, 5:34:25 PM
anyone got good recommendations for league content for this build? I'm thinking breach/ritual?

what have people had luck with
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Inirit wrote:
I've been giving this build a try but it feels fragile and cumbersome to play, as if I'm missing something fundamental. Do you have a video that shows the build mapping?

the front page post has videos on youtube, as well ive been streaming my entire league start at twitch https://www.twitch.tv/frawrst and vods here

https://www.youtube.com/@frost1080/videos

Maybe the thing I was missing is the importance of flat life regen on gear, builds I've played in the past have always regarded it as a trash stat. Is flat life regen (and maybe life regen rate) a significant part of this build's defenses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info